riverq2
Brian123456

Should we ever consider leaving the earth and living on a different planet?

riverq2

Con

My personal stand on this argument would be, no. Although there may be planets like earth, think of all the building we would have to do once we get there. And how long would it take to transport billions of people? I honestly don't think it is feasible if we ever have to leave the earth almost spontaneously, if a crisis were to occur. But if we had time to actually make It possible , then yes I would agree with it, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.
Brian123456

Pro

Hello, Con, and I will be the pro for today, as I will be defending the claim that humans as a whole should leave Earth. Now since Con wasn't able to correctly setup a proper setting for this debate, so may I ask con to answer whether or not he/she means that humans should depart from Earth under devastating circumstances, such as the world ending in a matter of days or hours or does con mean that humans should leave as soon as scientist prove that their is live elsewhere that we humans can settle in.

Depending on the situation I will await Con's setting and from there I will be able to curb stomp this debate fairly with ease.

good luck to my opponent and I shall see next round.
riverq2

Con

riverq2 forfeited this round.
Brian123456

Pro

Brian123456 forfeited this round.
riverq2

Con

riverq2 forfeited this round.
Brian123456

Pro

Brian123456 forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I think we should scour the galaxy and find a suitable planet and move all the liberals there where all they would have is each other to destroy.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
My personal stand is that the Christian will have this universe to explore for eternity.It will not ever be a dull moment. Who ever came up with that nonsense that we will be floating around on some cloud playing some old guitar?
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Please define "we" which is to say us today, or future members of our race?