TomPnoid
Autumnal

Should we force the media to be less Jewish?

Autumnal has forfeited round #2.

TomPnoid

Pro

If we in our society would say white people only in our government it would be a travesty. But in our media ( news newspaper television movies books internet companies Google face book you tube) are all either staffed or owned or ran by a people who make up 3% of our population at large. This forces the majority of our dialogue to consist of one or two dialogues. It drives decision between the inhabitants and causes disenfranchisement among our native population. I think we should force these people to hire more diverse points of view and not be owned and staffed by one group of people.
Autumnal

Con

I accept. BoP is on Pro to show it is ran by the Jewish and that even in that case, it is wrong and therefor should be diversified.
TomPnoid

Pro

In the words of the immortal Cal Naughton Jr. " I don't understand your tactics so imma keep acting tough till I figure it out shake and bake!"
Posted by What50 7 months ago
What50
While I do agree that the Jews own most of the Media, and are helping out the Reptilion humanoid who we call our senators to plan 9/11 part 2. This is still a debate, and Pro hasn't provided any evidence on A: The Media are acting like Jews And B: Why should we make them less Jewish.
Posted by Debating_Horse 7 months ago
Debating_Horse
what is this?
Posted by PointyDelta 7 months ago
PointyDelta
what the fook