hwang710
Arganger

Should we have food allergy free zones and treat people with food allergies with care??

hwang710 has forfeited round #2.

hwang710

Pro

People have food allergies and we need to be considerate about it by having food allergy free zones and take better care of people who have one. I am for this because as many as 15 million people, including me, have food allergies. This is very dangerous because many people can die because it can cause asphyxiation and dangerous rashes. According to a study released in 2013 by the Centers for Disease Control and prevention, food allergies among children increased by a shocking percentage of approximately 50% between 1997 and 2011. The economic cost of children"s food allergies is sadly nearly $25 billion per year. We should have food allergy free zones to prevent any accidents from happening and make better vaccines to stop future food allergy incidents from happening.

(https://www.foodallergy.org...)

To wrap things up, we need food allergy free zones and take better care of people who have one. They are unlucky and might die because of one. In order to, we could make food allergy free zones, or create better vaccines. I hope that this argument changed your thinking or made you support this side stronger than before.
Arganger

Con

The idea of food allergy free zones, while a nice idea, is simply not feasible. People can have all sorts of allergies, not just the more common ones the nuts and dairy. My mother and some of my other family members are deathly allergic to fruit for instance. You can even be allergic to another person's saliva. And then there are things like Eosinophilic Esophagitis that can cause one person to allergic to almost all foods!