natashalewis
logicvsfaith

Should we have phones that bend

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 3/12/2016 Category: Technology

natashalewis

Con

No no no no just no this is because why and what use does a bendable phone have for us. Just because its bendable doesn't mean it's not breakable. I understand water proof phones and stuff that's easy to say now it won't ruin while walking in the rain or it got dropped in a puddle or something but a bendable phone we wouldn't have no use of it at all. Who can agree with me more about this bendable phones that they try to put out in marketing
logicvsfaith

Pro

Ok there is a few points you made that i need to touch on

1. "but a bendable phone we wouldn't have no use of it at all"
First i can see some benefit to having a bendable phone there are many people who put there phone in their back pocket like wallet (me) and I had an Iphone6 on release that got bent and ultimately had to be replaced because i kept it in my back pocket the other models i had were smaller and didn't bend as easy this one on the other hand did not so it would have been a nice feature if i would have had it

2. "because why and what use does a bendable phone have for us"
Second Have you ever doped your phone in between the center council and seat that is the depths of hell as far as I am concerned and if my phone was bendable i would not have to cut 3 knuckles and say 5 hail marys just to get my phone back out
natashalewis

Con

natashalewis forfeited this round.
logicvsfaith

Pro

logicvsfaith forfeited this round.