Hiu
Arnold_Benjaman

Should we let black people handle their dirty work

Hiu

Con

First Round will be the dedicated to my opponent's acceptance of the debate

Second Round will be the thesis of the debate such as our reason (pro/con) as to why blacks should or should not handle their dirty work. Because my opponent made this question in the opinion category I ask my opponent to define the concept of "dirty work."

Third Round is meant to substantiate further our positions with objective evidence. No evidence from any racist websites or from any extreme racists that are deemed offensive.

Fourth Round will be dedicated to closing arguments.
Arnold_Benjaman

Pro

Hello,
I am here to address the issue of blacks (also known as scum, monkeys, niggers, etc.). How do they still exist, since each family only earns 3 cents per day, according to www.cnn.com. 3 cents per day cannot even buy them a camel to hump, but that is the muslims, sorry wrong race. Anyways the impressive part is that they are still alive, i mean they literally have poop-water. I wont even drink water if somebody puts they're finger in it, and yet the africans will drink water infested in dirt and hippo hepititus. How do they not die? The answer to this can be found on www.scienceofafrica.com. If you go to their homepage you will see a picture of a chimp instead of a black, but don't be surprised, they are the same thing. That is beyond the point however, the thing is, blacks are not humans!! You will never see a human being, for example in the US, drink crap like that, but hippos and giraffes do that all the time. This is proof that black people are animals and not humans... Not convinced? Take a look at their homes... Does it look like the modern architecture in the US, Mexico, China, or even Easter Island? No! Blacks aren't sophisticated enough to build structures like this. The things they build resemble an upside down birds nest more then a door. They haven't even invented the wheel yet. I believe that is enough evidence to prove that blacks are animals.
Hiu

Con

It is quite clear that my opponent has a strong disdain for Africans/Americans and to why that is, I will not go into detail for the spirit of this debate. But in viewing my opponent's post, he/she failed to clearly define why "blacks need to clear their own dirt." My opponent has clearly failed to define what that "dirt" is. Is it crime? Is it sanitation?

My opponent stated: "I wont even drink water if somebody puts they're finger in it, and yet the africans will drink water infested in dirt and hippo hepititus. How do they not die?"

Well considering that some of the countries in Africa are in severe poverty, it is not uncommon for the people to be exposed to a lot of bacteria and other microbes that their body grows an immunity, an immunity you and I do not have. This is no different than the advice of travellers going to Mexico and advising people to not drink the water.

My opponent stated: ". If you go to their homepage you will see a picture of a chimp instead of a black, but don't be surprised, they are the same thing."

I would assume my opponent would consider him/herself a Homo Sapien, and if my opponent concedes that he is a Homo Sapien then my opponent would realize that the closest relative to Homo Sapiens is Homo heidelbergensis who lived in Africa. This species had ape like features and it would be no surprise that at least anatomically we may share some of these features. So like the people my opponent is talking about he too, as a human may share some Gorilla/Chimp-like features as well.

My opponent said: "That is beyond the point however, the thing is, blacks are not humans!! You will never see a human being, for example in the US, drink crap like that, but hippos and giraffes do that all the time. This is proof that black people are animals and not humans... Not convinced? Take a look at their homes... Does it look like the modern architecture in the US, Mexico, China, or even Easter Island?"

I do not know my opponet's correlation between architecture and the phenotype of blacks but I am trying to determine if my opponent is referring to American blacks or Africans. However I would like to ask my opponent the following question: If blacks are inferior and animalistic how was this black inventor like Garrett Augustus Morgan able to design the first traffic light and gas mask? Surely inferior creatures genetically cannot design such complex things.
Arnold_Benjaman

Pro

First of all, you sure have guts calling me a damn monkey. All whites are HUMANS I don't think you understand. We are different from monkeys the same way sharks are different from fish. Furthermore, whatever scum you pointed out was basically irrelevant, any white person could have done the same. Us HUMANS have actually done the contributing to society, and even if you sum up all of the "good things" the "good" monkeys have done, it is far outweighed by the destruction and disorder these barbaric dark skinned animals bring to our society. Where are crime rates highest? Yup. Black Scum Neighborhoods. Who kills the most percentage wise? Yup. The monkeys. Who has the lowest income per-capita? You guessed it. Those ex-slave stable bucks.
They would be better off in camps a-la Hitler or executed, and as President-elect Donald Trump said "What do you have to lose?" When dealing with exterminating monkeys... nothing
Hiu

Con

My opponent said:

"First of all, you sure have guts calling me a damn monkey. All whites are HUMANS I don't think you understand."

For the record, my opponent is getting way off basis from the topic, however, my comment regarding Homo Sapiens in my previous argument, was to contradict my opponent's assumption that blacks "aren't human." Considering the fact that anatomically and genetically blacks and whites share the same genetic structure simply, identifying a different phenotype, is insufficient in designating that blacks are NOT human. Science has dictated that all people on this planet are human.

My opponent said:

"We are different from monkeys the same way sharks are different from fish."

All bipedal hominids to the subspecies of Homo Sapiens which you and I are, share a common relationship with other former primates all the way to the Australopithecines which resided in Africa who were considered a chimp-like. Although we are not chimps or apes or gorillas, all human beings blacks included, have a common ancestor that migrated out of Africa whose features were that of chimpanzees. See: https://en.wikipedia.org...

My opponent said:

"Furthermore, whatever scum you pointed out was basically irrelevant, any white person could have done the same."

Yet no white inventor during those times did. According to your logic in your previous arguments, blacks are inferior and incapable of performing complex tasks yet I just named only two black inventors who have created things we use today. I'm sure you can take solace in knowing that every time you're at a traffic light understand that the very people whom you've demonized as inferior, a black man had designed the very traffic light you have to obey.....How ironic.

My opponent said:

"Us HUMANS have actually done the contributing to society, and even if you sum up all of the "good things" the "good" monkeys have done, it is far outweighed by the destruction and disorder these barbaric dark skinned animals bring to our society."

Actually history begs to differ. According to one source colonialism was one of the many causes of devastations of various ethnic people:

"In 1838 and 1839, as part of Andrew Jackson's Indian removal policy, the Cherokee nation was forced to give up its lands east of the Mississippi River and to migrate to an area in present-day Oklahoma. The Cherokee people called this journey the "Trail of Tears," because of its devastating effects."

Source: http://www.pbs.org...

Another source regarding European colonialism states:

"Colonial and Soviet powers often created situations that encouraged ethnic rivalry. For example, when the Soviets took control of the Ferghana Valley in Central Asia, they created boundaries that separated members of the same ethnic group (i.e. the Tajiks) into different multiethnic regions. "This enabled the Soviet authorities to continuously be called upon by the people of the region to help them manage conflicts that were bound to emerge as a result of these artificial divisions."[5] European and Soviet imperialists also sometimes favored one ethnic or religious group over other groups in the region. This practice of favoring one group, or of giving one group a higher status in colonial society, created and promoted inter-group rivalries."

In addition:

"The status, privilege, and wealth of colonial and Soviet ruling populations were often maintained and upheld through the use of policies that violated the human rights of those living in the colonized areas. Unjust policies subjected colonized populations to the loss of their lands, resources, cultural or religious identities, and sometimes even their lives. Examples of these brutal policies include slavery (e.g., British-controlled West Indies), apartheid (e.g., South Africa), and mass murder (e.g., the Incas of Peru, Aborigines of Australia, Hungarians after the 1956 uprising)."

Source: http://www.beyondintractability.org...

My opponent said:

"Where are crime rates highest? Yup. Black Scum Neighborhoods."

Let us look at one source regarding "crime rates in black scum, neighborhoods" shall we? According to the National Review regarding "black-on-black crime":

"There"s no such thing as "black-on-black" crime. Yes, from 1976 to 2005, 94 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders, but that racial exclusivity was also true for white victims of violent crime"86 percent were killed by white offenders. . . ."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com...

"What [Breitbart writer Ben] Shapiro and others miss about crime, in general, is that it"s driven by opportunism and proximity; If African-Americans are more likely to be robbed, or injured, or killed by other African-Americans, it"s because they tend to live in the same neighborhoods as each other. Residential statistics bear this out (PDF); blacks are still more likely to live near each other or other minority groups than they are to whites. And of course, the reverse holds as well"whites are much more likely to live near other whites than they are to minorities and African-Americans in particular."

My opponent said:

"Who has the lowest income per-capita? You guessed it. Those ex-slave stable bucks."

Regarding my opponent's above statement I would state that systemic/structural racism is still a problem in society which effects many minorities according to a scholarly article:

"Experimental audit studies focusing on hiring decisions have consistently found strong evidence of racial discrimination, with estimates of white preference ranging from 50% to 240% (Cross et al. 1989, Turner et al. 1991, Fix & Struyk 1993, Bendick et al. 1994; see Pager 2007a for a review). For example, in a study by Bertrand & Mullainathan (2004), the researchers mailed equivalent resumes to employers in Boston and Chicago using racially identifiable names to signal race (for example, names like Jamal and Lakisha signaled African Americans, while Brad and Emily were associated with whites).2 White names triggered a callback rate that was 50% higher than that of equally qualified black applicants. Further, their study indicated that improving the qualifications of applicants benefited white applicants but not blacks, thus leading to a wider racial gap in response rates for those with higher skill."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

My opponent said:

"They would be better off in camps a-la Hitler or executed, and as President-elect Donald Trump said "What do you have to lose?" When dealing with exterminating monkeys... nothing"

So you're a proponent of genocide?

Let me remind my opponent that in the final round you must give your final argument regarding the topic.....
Arnold_Benjaman

Pro

My Opponent uttered the ridiculous words
" I'm sure you can take solace in knowing that every time you're at a traffic light understand that the very people whom you've demonized as inferior, a black man had designed the very traffic light you have to obey.....How ironic."
Which is utterly retarded because if you have actually seen pictures of the "first traffic light" it looked more like an cross than an actual traffic light, and since nobody uses that kind of bullcrap invention, and nobody gives two sh"ts about that monkey garrett morgan so it is an irrelevant point. Any infant can draw up something and it can be built, hell my coworkers 3 year old son drew up the idea for a core processor which could reduce data lag in microchips by over 25%, and this was in 1980.

Hiu also had to audacity to mention something dumb as well pointing out that "According to one source colonialism was one of the many causes of devastations of various ethnic people"
First of all, this just shows that whites are superior to other ethnic groups, because we are colonizing their territory and not vice versa. Also indians are irrelevant and dirtmonkeys in todays society. The government doesn't care about those mojenjotawokicherokeewapanoag motherfuckers.

This autistic being also tried to counter my point of crime rates in black scum neighborhoods but just pointed to statistics showing that 94% of black people were killed by blacks, WHICH PROVES MY POINT. (A bad thing about this is that only 6% of blacks are being killed by whites *sad face*)

Again my opponent just gives evidence proving my point, that black people are unqualified to the jobs when he said that " White names triggered a callback rate that was 50% higher than that of equally qualified black applicants." and "their study indicated that improving the qualifications of applicants benefited white applicants but not blacks, thus leading to a wider racial gap in response rates for those with higher skill."
Cleary I am better than him

Also yes I am a proponent of genocide for animals, its called extinction. Check here for my debate on the genocide of pigs:

http://www.debate.org...
Hiu

Con

My opponent stated:

"and since nobody uses that kind of bullcrap invention, and nobody gives two sh"ts about that monkey garrett morgan so it is an irrelevant point."

Did he just say nobody uses that crap (meaning the traffic light)? I would like to think almost every single nation on the face of the planet uses traffic lights to organize traffic.

My opponent stated:

"Hiu also had to audacity to mention something dumb as well pointing out that "According to one source colonialism was one of the many causes of devastations of various ethnic people"
First of all, this just shows that whites are superior to other ethnic groups, because we are colonizing their territory and not vice versa. Also indians are irrelevant and dirtmonkeys in todays society. The government doesn't care about those mojenjotawokicherokeewapanoag motherfuckers."

My point in citing colonialism was to highlight that in actuality the advent of colonialism, did more harm than good and many whites who "expanded" their influence needed these "monkeys" and "indians to build their nations which their own citizens could not do on their own. As far as white European countries not being conquered, I guess you had forgotten the Turks and the Mongols who inhabited European lands for hundreds of years.

My opponent said:

"This autistic being also tried to counter my point of crime rates in black scum neighborhoods but just pointed to statistics showing that 94% of black people were killed by blacks, WHICH PROVES MY POINT. (A bad thing about this is that only 6% of blacks are being killed by whites *sad face*)"

Actually if you go back, you are talking about black crime rates. The point was to highlight that people who are of the same demographic tend to kill each other because you live in close proximity. This has nothing to do with "black crime" because that would suggest these crimes would have racial undertones. I believe my opponent left out the fact that between 1980 and 2008 84 percent of homicides were "white-on-white." Now before my opponent goes into a rampage and responds with (wait my opponent cannot respond because I have the last say, nevermind) "well there are more whites" the fact of the matter is if the discussion of so-called black-on-black crime is going to be discussed then we too must address the many whites who tend to kill other whites.

According to one source:

"WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE MEMBERS OF VULNERABLE POPULATIONS THAN ANY OTHER RACE
Vulnerable populations are generally defined as children and the elderly. Family members and significant others are also often targets of homicide, rather than random victims. FBI homicide statistics from 1980 to 2008 show that white people are, by the numbers, far more likely to kill children and the elderly than any other race. Additionally, white people commit more sex-related and gang-related homicides than any other race."

Also.....

homicidebyrace
FBI homicide statistics, 1980-2008

GANG MURDERS ARE MOST COMMON AMONG WHITE GANGS
"While a lot of attention has been given to the gang-related homicides in Chicago"s predominantly-black South side, very little press has been devoted to covering the epidemic of white-on-white gangland murders. As the above chart demonstrates, the majority of gang-related homicides are committed by white people (53.3 percent white, 42.2 percent black), and the majority of white gang murder victims are also white (56.5 percent white, 40 percent black). Have this fact handy the next time someone bemoans "black-on-black" gang violence."

Source: http://usuncut.com...

My opponent said:

"Again my opponent just gives evidence proving my point, that black people are unqualified to the jobs when he said that " White names triggered a callback rate that was 50% higher than that of equally qualified black applicants." and "their study indicated that improving the qualifications of applicants benefited white applicants but not blacks, thus leading to a wider racial gap in response rates for those with higher skill."

My opponent is intectually dishonest by leaving out the fact that blacks when compared to whites with the same qualifications, received less call backs due to the SOUND OF THEIR NAMES, not necessarily skill. The study clearly highlights that both black and white applicants had the same qualifications the only difference was their name, not their skill.

My opponent said:

"Also yes I am a proponent of genocide for animals, its called extinction."

Clearly my opponent in this entire discussion to which he deflected and could not refute my information is full of obvious hate. I have not only demonstrated that his position is not only racist, it bears no fact in reality. Clearly blacks are not animals since we do have many affluent Africans and African-Americans that contribute greatly to society. My opponents denial of successful blacks and their contribution to society is nothing short of delusional to which he has articulated that hate like that of a child (notice he said I had autism spectrum disorder) and little does my opponent know, is that there are succesful people in society that has autism.

At the end of the day this debate was pretty much a slam dunk and I am sure most people would vote favorably for my arguments since my opponent provided little to no support for his position. Sadly there are many people that think like my opponent, however my opponent wants to think like me (e.g. His usage of the phrase "My opponent" in this round).

Although my opponet has racist views it is quite comical because it really highlights his juevenile mentality......

BTW to my opponent: I am black, about to receive my second masters degree and I am also a medical professional and you lost to some random black guy in a debate........
Arnold_Benjaman

Pro

I knew it all along. Only a black scum would defend their monkey kind
Do the world a favor and LYNCH YOURSELF
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
Sharks ARE fish. Really, dude?