NastyCharliecha
soniya

Should we lie sometimes?

Challenge Expired or Declined
soniya either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are NastyCharliecha, login to see your options.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Challenge Declined

NastyCharliecha

Pro

I believe for the sake of other people being depressed by others depressing Her/Him, I highly believe that we should lie sometimes. I understand that we ALL lie. Even sometimes, our lie is so big that we cant even think how to cover it. But, I must say, you can lie to save a person's life. When a person is depressed, they sometimes think about dying. Lets make an example. You are a girl who is always laughed at by your school classmates and called 'fat' and 'ugly'. One day, you think you can't take it anymore and go to the roof thinking to die. Then, a person appears. Would you like him to say, 'Oh hello ugly! You are ugly and you obviously look fat. But try not to die' OR would you want him to say 'Well, if my eyes are correct, I see you pretty and to say the truth, you might even have a boyfriend!'. Yes you probably noticed that the second example would be the white lie. However, if you heard that, you would feel more energized and hopefully turn back from the death. I believe that sometimes, you must lie in order for you to help and to encourage others.