owlsten
Think_about-it

Should we live FOREVER?

owlsten

Pro

i think we should. I never want to die. You could live so any different lives, meet new people, love all you can, go through the GOOD and the BAD.
Think_about-it

Con

I do not think that we should live forever. Yes, we would be able to meet new people, visit new places, and fall in love without the fear of death. However I believe that death is a release from all the heartaches that occur in the world that we can do nothing about. No one wants to loose their loved ones but as the saying goes, "that's just part of life". If we knew that we would never die that would take away all the fun. Part of living is knowing that we are going to die. You said that if we never died then we could meet new people, see new places, and fall in love more times. That is true, however how many of us travel now? My guess is not a lot, so how much less would we travel if we knew we had all the time in the world? Everyday we pass so many people on the street and yet we never take the time to say hello. We are afraid of falling in love because we are afraid to get hurt. Why would we change our ways simply because we lived forever?
owlsten

Pro

owlsten forfeited this round.
Think_about-it

Con

Think_about-it forfeited this round.
owlsten

Pro

owlsten forfeited this round.
Think_about-it

Con

Think_about-it forfeited this round.
Posted by broly621 1 year ago
broly621
I thinks we shouldn't. Our life has end so we work,study and cherish time with family friends and so on.