Sharpy
GoogooGaga

Should we obey the Bible

Sharpy has forfeited round #2.

Sharpy

Pro

Today in society. There is so many things the disobey the bible like LGBT and even watching your daily porn. I don't know why today a large majority of Man Kind disobey the bible when the don't know. Even though being LGBT is obviously against the bible's rules. I just think that humanity just wants freedom but I shouldn't judge people over just some right they want too much. So should we obey the bible.
GoogooGaga

Con

No need to obey the Bible... I mean you're welcome to do it, like stoning women and raping them if you pay their father enough money and stuff like that but overall I think it's best if we just stay away from that mysoginistic scripture and actually be decent human beings instead.
Posted by malalo75 5 months ago
malalo75
The bible is simply the penal code from 2,000 years ago. Even so it was the penal code for Mesopotamia or wherever.
Now we have an updated penal code that doesn't try to rule your thoughts or tell you who you are.
We have a civilized and modern penal code now.
Why not obey these news civilized laws instead of 2,000 year-old archaic stuff?