planetxero
bluesteel

Should we plant more tress

planetxero has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

planetxero

Pro

Though everyone will not agree with me, yet, I want to present the idea that we should plant more trees due to the following reason, it will help global warming, animals will not get extinct and reduce the cost of air-conditioning cost.

I have several reasons for thinking this concept. My first reason is that, planting more trees will help in the global warming. These trees take in carbon dioxide (CO2) and store it away in the process of photosynthesis. Photo means light and synthesis means, putting together. In this process, the plant takes sunlight (light energy), water and carbon dioxide (CO2) to synthesise the nutrients. Photosynthesis involves the green pigment (chlorophyll) and generates oxygen as a by-product. In the process of photosynthesis, the plant makes food for itself which is known as glucose (sugar). Chlorophyll absorbs light energy and the pigment that gives a plant its green colour which is found in the chloroplast. The chloroplast is where photosynthesis takes place. The equation for photosynthesis is, (water (H2O) + carbon dioxide (CO2) + sunlight (light energy) = glucose (sugar) + oxygen (O) + water (H2O). Much of the problem of global warming is caused by cutting down millions of acres of forest. To fix this issue, we need to stop cutting down the trees and the plants to resolve the problem of global warming.

Another reason is that, that animal will not get extinct. By animal not getting extinct this would help the world to be healthier. If cut down trees and plants, bees would be the first ones to suffer and when they suffer they cannot collect nectar from the plant and tree. So, they will not be able to make honey for us. The honey which the bees make is full of energy (carbohydrate). When we plant trees, the native animal will also return where there originate from. When native animal return where they originate from, this would befit the animal and us for everyone"s protection.

The advantage of planting trees is that when we plant trees in the right place around the building, it can reduce the air-conditioning cost. This will mean there will be less Freon (it is an inflammable and odourless chemical emitted from the air-conditioner). The chemical is considered to damage the ozone layer (Ozone is one of the five-atmosphere layers which is positioned third in the atmosphere. The Ozone layer is in the Mesosphere layer .It is about twenty to fifty kilometre above Earth). So, it will better to plant more tree to protect the Earth"s atmosphere.

As discussed above, I have realised that we should plant more trees due to the following reasons, to prevent global warming, the animal will not get extinct and reduce the cost of air-conditioning cost.
bluesteel

Con

I negate. I defer to my opponent to provide more details, so I can argue something more specific.

What kind of trees should be planted? Where? Just outside houses? What ecosystems? Not Antarctica, I presume. Who pays for the trees?

Why plant trees rather than save the ones we already have (like the rainforest)? Why are new trees better than old trees. That's ageist.

Explain please how trees affect the ozone layer.

And prove global warming is real. President Trump said it's not. And his worth has the force of authority.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
For the recorded I fully support any questioning of tree planting
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
Global warming does not have to be proved it is documented science fact and part of a natural process. The grievance however decelerated publicly by Constitution to be Climate manipulation not climate change.

As this is an planned assault made on funding legally acquired for the United States Impartial Constitutional separation.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
Pay absolutely no attention to con. Anywhere that a tree is planted is a good thing provided that it has a good chance to survive. Man does not have the right nor the will to conquer this planet and claim it as his own. Never has. Never will. That's why global warming is taking place and is the single most important issue that is required to be taken under advisement and done something about rather than sitting on our little bone chops as man continues to pump toxic fumes into the skies and oceans and tear down innocent trees that were here first.