zeewee
ViceRegent

Should we prioritize environment over economy?

Started: 5/7/2016 Category: Economics

zeewee

Pro

Does the environment come before our economy? We need the trees to breath. Some of you might say that we need money to plant the trees. It's true. But how expensive is a packet of seeds? We are destroying nature to build factories to earn money, and when someone brings the topic up we suddenly love trees. Do you realize that trees are the most important element of survival? So why are they being destroyed? What do you guys think?
ViceRegent

Con

Who is "we"? If you want to ruin your personal economy by buying into such nonsense, go for it. But leave me alone. Thanks.
zeewee

Pro

Whats 'nonsense' might you be referring to? If you wanna kill nature, might as well go to another plant and live without oxygen. Take all the money with you though.
ViceRegent

Con

You worry about your O2 and I will worry about mine, but leave me alone.
zeewee

Pro

zeewee forfeited this round.
Posted by roshaan6 8 months ago
roshaan6
If you'd like, challenge me to this topic and I'll be willing to engage in a more intense and rich debate.