Should we reduce the number of cars in one family?

Everybody has a car, because in recent time car become an essential issue . Car is way of movement. If you are in a hurry, you can go somewhere using your own car and it can be really fast than waiting for bus or metro. But as the practie and life stories shows many families now have more than 2 or 3 cars. Every man in family personally drive a car every day, go to work or shop centre and don't think about consequences. But what can be happened? Every car pollute the air by exhaust gases, after that our fresh and clean air become harmfull for breathing. I personally think, that government shoud present a rule or programme which will restrict the number of cars in family, because of nature pollution and saving our nature for future generation.

You are presenting a foolish argument. You admit that cars are an essential part of people lives, but, you want to limit their use?!

Instead of arguing for restriction, argue for liberation.
Argue for having better ways to provide energy to cars.
Argue for better ways to clean the environment from pollution.

Don't pose a cleaner environment strategy that comes with a lifestyle cost.

You also tell me about foolish things in your posted argument.
You say that we instead of restriction number of cars need to liberate cars. In my opinion it's the same issues.
You say we need argue about better ways of cleaning our environment for pollution, BUT I personally wrote in my first argument that government should present a rule or programme which can restrict the number of cars , because a lot off cars pollute our fresh air.
You say we need create better ways of providing energy to cars, BUT it's not related to my topic!=)
Why we don't hink about consequences?
The evidnces and benefits of reducing the number of cars:
1. Save much money ,insted buying an expensive gas
2. Save our nature
3. Decrease of traffic jams
4. Fresh air which is healthy for lung.

I am answering your question. My answer is that we should not restrict cars. My reasoning is that it is the least good of the possible solutions to problems with the environment.

You have not refuted this argument.