jacobdaeho
PowerPikachu21

Should we use Euthanasia?

jacobdaeho has forfeited round #2.

jacobdaeho

Con

We shouldn't use Euthanasia to kill people. WE are not God and only God can take our life.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I might as well do this debate.

Euthanasia is defined as "The intentional putting to death of a person with an incurable or painful disease intended as an act of mercy." http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

P1: Euthanasia is for people that have incurable diseases. People will use this as a form of suicide.
P2: God created us. Taking one's own life is against God's will.
C1: Therefore, God will not want to kill us, since he wants us to live.
C2: Therefore, the only way to use Euthanasia is for us humans to do it.

Con may ask me any question he would like.

(Some people are going to ask "But PowerPikachu21, you're an athiest! Why are you using God in your argument?" My answer is this; one does not need belief to use God against an opponent. If there's any information, I do use it. Even if it contradicts any of my beliefs. Short answer: I'm able to use God's will against the opponent, because the information exists.)
Posted by malalo75 7 months ago
malalo75
"We are not god and only god can take our life"...
If that's the case, and god created us, how come we can take our life?
Shouldn't god have prevented this?
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
use?
Posted by KyleStevens 7 months ago
KyleStevens
No matter how this debate will end, one things is sure - euthanasia will never be legal across the whole world. Why ? Simply because there will always be nations who are tough as hell and will keep fighting even though the easiest things is to die. On the other hand, euthanasia is something that creates an environment for business. Lawyers who do testaments are constantly looking for people who are on the verge to sign an euthanasia contract and guess what they should do before that... Right - a testament for their family.