Nasseka
Aika11

Should we use cremation ?

Aika11

Nasseka

Pro

In my opinion, when people die, it is better to burn their corpses. As everybody know, our world is full of people and even there are countries like Chine, India which have too many people and they surely can not provide cropes with landes. Still such type of burial became popular in Ancient Greece.Later this process gave way to burials to the earth as cremation Orthodoxy quite badly got on. In the 18th century because cemeteries literally didn't cope with a huge number of the deads, it was necessary to bury near houses. Certainly, It served distribution of many diseases. After that, it made decision to creamate corpses in order to observe sanitary standards.
Aika11

Con

We don't need cremate corpses because of our religion Islam doesn't allow doing it. To my mind, we should respect the body of people same as when they are alive and when they are dead.
Maybe some religions like Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism use this cremation process, they might think that it would help the soul of dead people to easily pass to their next destination, but it's known that fire was always associated with trouble and badness, that's why I think that burn the corpse in fire is not good.
Furthermore, it is an awful and scaring process. I wouldn't like to be witness of the body burning in fire, whatever, dead or alive.
Nasseka

Pro

Aika, thank you for your answer. Firstly, I want to emphasize that we discuss about cremation not just in our country, we discuss also in over the world. Also, cremation of murders are not disrespection of them. It is just one type of buring. I have two reasons why Ithink that cremation is the best type of buring. Firstly, cremation does not demand landes. It is important espessially in countries where there is shortcoming of landes. It really demands a huge amount of landes but not all country can provide it. In acient time, countries which did not have enough landes, they had to bury them near houses and it served distribution of many diseases. In this way we see that burying is also can be dangerous for people who are alive. How do you think firstly we should think about alive people or murders ? I absolutely agree with the concept that mainly we think abou alive people and surely next generation. If we spend so much landes to murders where our next generation will live. Next generation is our children and grandchildren in future. As loving parents, firstly we should think about our children. The second reason why cremation is the best way of buring is that ashes of murders we can save in reliable places where crops can not be the toy of vandalists. This action like vandalizm is one of disrespection of murders. It will better to save their ashes in places where you can be sure that it will be in safety.
Aika11

Con

Thanks for ur answer, Nasihat.
By mentioning the World we also mean our country, and other mostly Islamic countries so we should be respectful to the beliefs of Muslims. Allah says in the Holy Koran Chapter 20 Surah Ta Ha verse 55: We have created you from this earth and We shall return you into it, and then We shall bring you forth out of it once again! We can't go against to people's beliefs.
A lot of Christians, Muslims etc. who bury the body in the ground, they go to graves and pray. Burning the corpse means like getting rid of the body forever, nothing will remain after it, except ash.
What I mentioned above are all depends on believes of people in our world. But one of scientific arguments and facts is that age-old tradition of cremation is the practice contributed to global warming. Cremating dead bodies releases huge amounts of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide, particulate matter, mercury, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen chloride, heavy metals and persistent organic pollutants into the atmosphere, thus can end with global warming.
Nasseka

Pro

Aika, you mentioned only the position of Islamic religion to cremation. Surely, I believe to God and my religion is Islam. But as person, I should respect not only my traditions of buring and others` traditions of burying. For example, In India cremation is tradtional way of buring and we must not disagree with it with their religion. As I said, we are discussing not only cremation in Islamic countries and also in others where cremation is traditional way of buring. I do not disagree with buring in the groundes, I am just giving reasons why I agree with cremation. Cremation does not mean that it is just get ridding of cropes. By this way, you show your against not only for other traditional burings and also other religions like buddhism. All people are the same, they differ from each other with their own beliefs and religions and, we must not deny it. I want to ask you how do you think which type of buring should use that countries where groundes are so few and full of people? and why ? To conclude, I actually think that people should use cremation where it is nesseccary or it is accepted by any religious. Cremation does not mean get ridding of people, it is just the one type of burings.
Aika, thank you for your debate.
Aika11

Con

At first, I want to give an answer to your question above. Countries which suffer from lack of lands already use cremation, firstly because of their religion and believes, secondly they have no choice. I am not against it. I want to say that, if people now bury dead ones, they should continue to do it. If people now have choice to bury the corpses in the ground or to burn them, they should choose first one because it is more environmental friendly.
Of course, I can not say anything against people's believes and traditions, but everybody has their own opinion and I just expressed it.
I agree with your conclusion, cremation should only be used, where it is needed.
Thanks for debate.
Vote Placed by mikicat10 4 years ago
mikicat10
NassekaAika11Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con convinced me that it is inhumane to cremate people dead or alive. Pro also had some spelling errors. All in all, a great debate