t.debatepro
Leppurd

Should weed be legalized in canada in 2017

t.debatepro has forfeited round #2.

t.debatepro

Con

Globally, 1.3 billion people smoke. Each year marijuana causes five million premature deaths.Half of them will die in middle age.
And it will affect your brain and make you crazy , and Legalization of marijuana would worsen schools performance.
Leppurd

Pro

I assume you mean for recreational purposes and not medicinal.

Well marijuana is a drug, so of course it's gonna have side effects (but it doesn't make you "crazy" lol) if abused. But the benefits greatly outnumber the drawbacks.
Here are a few examples; marijuana can help people suffering from epileptic seizures, anxiety, muscle spasms, tremors, Parkinson's, and my favorite: pain. Marijuana allows people suffering from severe pain, for whatever reason, to feel normal and pain free without the need of taking countless pills a week. Why wouldn't you want to replace taking numerous synthetic drugs for smoking a natural herb that works BETTER.

And I'm pretty sure marijuana is illegal for anyone under 18. So don't worry about their performance in school (they're still gonna do drugs anyways, no matter how illegal they are).
Also, those "premature deaths" (if that's real) is only talking about individuals who took a lot of marijuana in their teens and adolescence; when their brain was still developing.

I think I covered all your points.