ktitara0302
Humblemore

Should woman be able to get abortions?

ktitara0302

Con

I believe it is up to the person. Although I don't believe they should and I will state why in my debate
Humblemore

Pro

I believe that women can choose abortion and I will support my opinion in the following round.
ktitara0302

Con

ktitara0302 forfeited this round.
Humblemore

Pro

I see that my opponent has forfeited for her second round, but it will not stop me from proving my point.

Let's say a woman gets sexually violated, thus impregnating her. The father ran away, leaving her and her baby alone. Would you let this woman continue her life with an unwanted child reminding her of the day she was raped?

I personally wouldn't. That is one of my reasons to defend abortion, saying that it is necessary in some cases.

I will continue with another reason in the next round if my opponent does not forfeit.
ktitara0302

Con

ktitara0302 forfeited this round.
Humblemore

Pro

It appears that my opponent has forfeited once again. I was expecting a real debate unfortunately it wasn't the case.
Posted by NiqashMotawadi3 3 years ago
NiqashMotawadi3
Poorly-worded opening statement. And you should be Pro on the issue, not Con. If I understand you correctly, you believe it is up to the person to get abortion, but you believe they shouldn't, so you are Pro for women being able to get abortions, which is the actual resolution of the debate.
Posted by Pfalcon1318 3 years ago
Pfalcon1318
Your resolution is really ambiguous...