LEGAL2836
Blitzcrankz

Should woman serve in combat

LEGAL2836

Con

The issue I have with woman serving in combat is natural. I have to ask what happens when they are in cycle do we stop the fight until the flow is no more? I recently found that the military is considering lowering the physical requirements in Basic/ AIT for that more woman will past is that fair? Is is safe to have a couple of woman among many males that have no place to release other then what is before them is this not a distraction?
Blitzcrankz

Pro

Women have already been serving in the army before, and with the ban lifted, it makes room for more women to get in combat. While it may seem unfair that there aren't as much physical restraints on joining the army, we have to understand that as the US army is evolving, actual physical actions are being replaced by mechanics.
LEGAL2836

Con

LEGAL2836 forfeited this round.
Blitzcrankz

Pro

Since my Opponent Forfeit, i have won this round
LEGAL2836

Con

LEGAL2836 forfeited this round.
Blitzcrankz

Pro

Blitzcrankz forfeited this round.
LEGAL2836

Con

LEGAL2836 forfeited this round.
Blitzcrankz

Pro

Blitzcrankz forfeited this round.
LEGAL2836

Con

LEGAL2836 forfeited this round.
Blitzcrankz

Pro

Blitzcrankz forfeited this round.
Posted by Masonh928 2 years ago
Masonh928
Well it's more people (I guess)! There's strength in numbers!
Posted by Sean.Katebi 2 years ago
Sean.Katebi
It should depend on your score after basic training. If a female completes basic training what are you gonna do? Reject her? Some people are worthy joining combat, some are not. By the way "michaelperry13" it's only a fact that men are genetically stronger than woman but like I said, it's about who is worthy. My penis shall not guide me to serve the country. I'm weaker than any men or woman to be honest.
Posted by michaelperry13 2 years ago
michaelperry13
actually sex does matter a lot xD it's a fact that women are not as strong as men.
Posted by Sean.Katebi 2 years ago
Sean.Katebi
PEOPLE?! Why does the sex matter? It always bugs me that us humans think of our genders like we are a different race/species. It should depend on the sex.. it should depend of they pass the test just like any others who applies to join the army, so yes I think woman should serve in combat however like I said, depends if one pass. Some men and woman should join, some shouldn't. What else is there to say?
Posted by ararmer1919 2 years ago
ararmer1919
Oh good lord.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
Women shouldn't be in the army. They shouldn't serve a country that treats them so poorly and ungratefully.