Historybuff01
justlisten

Should women be allowed to fight on the front lines alongside men?

Historybuff01 has forfeited round #3.

Historybuff01

Con

Women should be allowed to serve in the military, but on minor operations and not in combat.
Please state your opinion for the first round and do not begin providing arguments.
Touche!
justlisten

Pro

Women should be allowed to fight alongside men. They comprise roughly half the world's population and modernized weaponry make physical combat a thing of the past. Not including such a large percentage of population in combat would take away effectiveness in the military.
Historybuff01

Con

I now realize the importance that this not be debated and therefore make a wise decision to discontinue this argument. It has been realized to me that argument for fun is foolish. I shall only continue this if we just wish to exchange opinions.
justlisten

Pro

does this mean I win? :)
Posted by nobleislandbag 8 months ago
nobleislandbag
Dang it I was going to accept the challenge and then noticed the con side was taken.