Should women education still nessesary or should still be allowed

Is this a rhetorical question?

I have to say "uh duh!"
I think the time of "men only" are over. Women have rights (well in certain countries) and if they don't then they should. And education is one of them. Who says I can't go to school just because I am a young women (teenager, young lady, chick, girl, whatever you wish to call me). It is unfair to say that a young man (guy, dude, boy) are the only ones that should have a high school diploma or a college degree. We are all humans here, we all have about the same amount of rights (again countries may vary). So I think that it would be nice if we ladies can not be treated like all we're good for is cooking and cleaning and lowering ourselves for our husband, boyfriend, male relative. It's time to women up and pick up those school books and get an education!

There needs to be a divide in roles. Gender role may seem limiting to some, but they promote survival and reproduction. Males need to be inventive, strong, and smart, while females need to focus on being gentle and calm. God/Evolution gave Man a bigger body and more inventive mind for protecting the familly, and God/Evolution gave Woman a uterus to produce babies, a softer body for resting them, and a more social brain.

It has been proven that having a higher education as a woman reduces your attractiveness and thus reduces your success. In biology, success is not determined by any of the things you think are important; it is determined by (1) surviving and (2) passing your genes to the next generation. It is necessary for the man to be more competitive and the female to be more choosy, or else the species will die out.

Ver forfeited this round.

TheInterlang forfeited this round.
Posted by Ver 3 years ago
attractiveness is reduced? species will die out?
god bless my life right now . . . . I don't know how I felt about the Con's argument
Posted by rottingroom 3 years ago
Thus far both sides are being sort of sexist.

And what is Pro talking about? Girls can't go to school? Pretty sure I took advantage of plenty of girls behind the bleachers while I was in school. :P
Posted by Creed 3 years ago
Well, I think the grammar of you question alone should prove that we all could do with a little more education. Just so you are aware, it should be asked as such, "Is female education still necessary or should it be continued?"
Posted by GOP 3 years ago
Please use proper spelling and grammar for the resolution and possibly the other parts of the debate, lest you get penalized.

Also, make the resolution clearer.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
I can't tell whether you're trying to make a joke out of the title or not, but this really plays off as a ham-fisted feminist rant.
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
This resolution is not clear lol. You need to specify whether or not you think its necessary, required, or allowed.
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
Vote Placed by sweetbreeze 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: S/G goes to Con, since I could not comprehend the title and Convincing Arguments to Pro, because she got to my feelings using "women's rights".