Rocket_Propelled_Gordon
STeveisCoCoL

Should women have rights? [ATTEMPT 2}

Rocket_Propelled_Gordon

Rocket_Propelled_Gordon

Con

| My previous attempt at putting this up was reply-bombed by somebody who "accidentally" entered the debate without any intension of competing. |

Right. Keep in mind, when I say 'rights', I mean the sort of thing, like, the right to work, the right to travel. Those sort of things aren't rights. Rights are things that are unnaturally imposed on others for "humanitarian" purposes, which has no basis on reality.

This isn't a matter of freedom, either. It's a matter of what's good for this country. We nearly lost the election over those dumb voting chicks who "Went With Hillary". We can't afford to let America rot from the inside out just because the majority of dumb, liberal women vote for the next 'Woman For President'.

Because it's not about who runs, or what their experience is, or how they'll improve America.

It's about the image. The idea. The spectacle. It's all a lie, a fabrication.

In Austria, a far-right nationalist candidate lost over a far left feminist candidate. This wasn't a democratic election, as they had to purposely bring in foreign voters just to prevent him from winning. It wasn't moral or just, and this is just proof of that.
https://youtu.be...
http://www.dailystormer.com......
Women should not be able to vote. They shouldn't have ever gained that ability, but we became soft as a people and allowed this to happen. Now, they're tearing up the democratic system, always, ALWAYS voting left. ALWAYS voting Democrat. Always.

They can't think ahead. It's inherent in their biology. It's not such a bad trait, but women are quickly trying to do things that they simply can't. They cannot grasp what's good for a country, and they can't think strategically (despite what the US Army wants you to think!).

My views are very simple, in that I feel that women should not be able to vote, should stay at home, and need to take care of their children.

Men cannot raise children on their own, and neither can a woman. But there's a delicate balance between both that needs to be nurtured, grown, for the child to be successful. They need to be told 'no'. They need discipline. They also need a father figure to look up to, and in turn, a mother figure. They need proper idols that don't obsess over sex, or openly do degenerate actions or things that turn them into unhealthy adults without inhibition and self control.

That's what this generation is lacking. A good moral compass and self control. And every day that we don't enforce these things that I've pointed out, will only lead to further woodrot within the system. As long as we forget where our roots lay, and where we need to go as a society and as a people, we'll always be lost, easy to tamper with and to warp to others' needs.

Women are at the heart of the next generation. They bear the seed and give birth to their children. It's in everyone's best interests that they do not forget about their sole duty to mankind, to reproduce. We cannot allow ourselves to go extinct over gambling and silly notions of 'Women's Rights' and 'Feminism'. Egalitarianism is for the weak and stupid.

Further more, I'd like to note that while feminism is taking it's last breaths in America, the cancer it is, is alive and well in Europe, pushing nationalism to the far back of the spectrum.

I'd like to emphasize this, again. Egalitarianism is a Marxist idea that leads to cultural dissonance and chaos. It was made by the Marxist to poison the youth' minds. Feminism is just Egalitarianism with a hint of female superiority complex.

By saying all this, I do not mean to say that I "hate women", or that I disrespect them in any way. They have their harmless charms, but in the end should stick to that, and only that.

Rules:
No personal attacks. Keep it civil.
Make each reply short and concise, for easy reading.
Try to look at things from the other person's viewpoint. Sometimes, people can be right, even if you personally disagree with them.

Let the games begin.
STeveisCoCoL

Pro

i actually think no white ppl should have rights. they all need to die in the explosion of a glorious jihadi fighter. white ppl ruined austria. that b*tch who got voted was white. if an arab woman got voted then it woyuld be much better. tho no arab woman should be out of the house. also burkas should be a national requrnment. f*ck white ppl. ima go explode myself.
Rocket_Propelled_Gordon

Con

You are one of the most ignorant, uneducated swines I have ever come across. Not only do you advocate Jihadis from degenerate sandslimes such as yourself, but you mock white people, who, by the way, has in fact invented the device you are using to transmit that message. Most of everything is in fact developed by whites, if not all things worth mentioning.
Asians, sure, invented gunpowder, but we made use of it. We invented mathematics, algebra, and practically anything you can think of.

You are a disgrace to your people, and to this site.
STeveisCoCoL

Pro

my computer is made in china. you r too triggered. and you r an ignorant swine for getting triggered at a troll. all of the worlds problems are because of whites.l you caused the worlds deadliest wars. you made the worlds deadliest weapons. allahu akbar

explosion.
Rocket_Propelled_Gordon

Con

What are you doing on this site?
STeveisCoCoL

Pro

also, you are arguing that no, should women have rights. that is not an actual resolution.

allahu akbar
Posted by Tom-The-Hypocrit 11 months ago
Tom-The-Hypocrit
I love stereotypes and broad assumptions, it really gives me perspective on how dumb some people are.
I could beat you in One sentence. More women graduate University and get higher marks than men in school. Unfortunately for your tiny intellect Gordon, that is a fact.
Posted by STeveisCoCoL 1 year ago
STeveisCoCoL
yeah spassky. we are
Posted by TheRealSpassky101 1 year ago
TheRealSpassky101
Let's settle this:

Both of you are arrogant swines, contemptible to death.
Posted by me020603 1 year ago
me020603
women should and do have rights. dl with it and get over yourself
Posted by BMHTheGreat 1 year ago
BMHTheGreat
If you are serious about debating this, which I honestly believe you are, debate me. You can go to my profile and challenge me to this debate topic. If it turns out you are a troll and are joking, and you challenge me, I will forfeit the match. There's no point in debating a topic that has no significance to either party.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
*a right

My bad on that.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
According to your analysis of rights, no one has rights to begin with. So what's the point?

Be careful when fueling definitions with personal emotions. Your definition of a essentially destroys the debate by making it a truism.
Vote Placed by DrKaboom44 1 year ago
DrKaboom44
Rocket_Propelled_GordonSTeveisCoCoLTied
Reasons for voting decision: Wtf?