TrevorBoivin
rellimac

Should women have to sign up for the draft as men do?

TrevorBoivin

Con

Round 1. State your position.
Round 2. Argument for/against mine.
Round 3. Conclusion

Round 1.

Women should NOT be in the draft as they aren't physically able to do the same things that most men are capable of doing, such as running, jumping and carrying things.
Also, they should stay home to take care of the children.
rellimac

Pro

First I would like to say that your opening statement, in my opinion, is really ignorant.
Everyone is different. Some women are physically superior to men so why shouldn't they be in the draft? The stuff women have had to deal with to be considered equal among men was and still is no easy task and I'll to bet many of them are willing to go further above and beyond what men would just to prove themselves. They would likely have more drive than a man would.
TrevorBoivin

Con

Some women are superior to men, but not many. Women should be allowed to sign up if physically fit, but not drafted.
As of now, only 2% of the military is made up of women, showing that most women don't want or cant get involved in the military. No fit for that. Instead, they could work in the mills and factories for their husbands when they're off to war. That makes more sense. They help out in the war, as well as they don't go fighting in battle. Another statistic found that they are more vulnerable to capture, torture and rape, by the enemy, then men. Their bounties are also usually much higher than men. Also, do you really expect a women to always be able to take on a man in hand-to-hand comate? Of course not. That's why they're so easily raped so often. In 97% of countries world-wide, women are not in the draft. This shows that people (for the most part) agree with this. Also when running long distance, women aren't able to achieve the same things as men are. Not as fast and not as long. And because of this, they could be left behind or captured. We definitely cant have that. Instead, work from home, clean the house and make up the bills while their husband is off fighting the war. That's how its always been, and always should be.
rellimac

Pro

Yeah, I don't know how to forfeit so I guess I will just say I forfeit. I took this one as a challenge, because I agree with your stance that women shouldn't be in the draft. Haha but it is way too hard. In fact I'm still trying hard to understand why they are allowed to be in combat jobs now. Anyway I tried. Thanks.
TrevorBoivin

Con

TrevorBoivin forfeited this round.
rellimac

Pro

rellimac forfeited this round.
Posted by rellimac 10 months ago
rellimac
site your source?
Posted by Arnold_Benjaman 10 months ago
Arnold_Benjaman
Hello,
There is scientific evidence that NO WOMAN is stronger than ANY MAN. The comparison is like comparing a black person's intelligence to an autistic tiger, the autistic tiger is intellectually superior in every way.
Arnold Benjaman