rohit49khatri
msaka33

Should women have weapon or not... ?

Started: 5/15/2013 Category: News

rohit49khatri

Con

Women should not have weapon. as far as i concerned that girls or women have touchy heart means they are very sensitive and if they are provided weapon, they can kill anybody for their own purpose...

i would say, women should not be provided weapon this will ruin the economy and women will become criminal..
msaka33

Pro

I accept you debate

First off, men are more aggressive than women, 99% of mass murderers are men, and women are more vulnerable than men are, and second, women had the same unalienable rights as men do and the government CANNOT take those rights away, if a woman knows how to handle and fire a gun then she should be allowed to use it,

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, regardless of gender, and how does a female owning a firearm or a weapon concern the economy in any way? If anything it increase interest in gun sales, no one not even women, should have their 2nd amendment rights taken away
rohit49khatri

Con

providing guns is not a good solution of self defense. there can be some other way like teaching martial art, judo, tae kwon do etc.

guns cause violence. And we should try to stay away from it.
msaka33

Pro

That would be a good solution to self-defense unless the person you were defending yourself from had a gun on him/her as well, not everyone follows the law and there are a lot of criminals out there who would love gun control to be pressured on you and the armed population, if there is a guy trying to break into my home and he has a gun, am I going to want karate skills or a gun?

I'll say this again, guns don't cause violence, PEOPLE cause violence, guns are the best form of self defense that we have in this country and that shouldn't be taken away, by you taking my guns away, you are taking my right to defend myself away from me
rohit49khatri

Con

I agree that guns are the best form of self defense. But at time you may not be able to pull out your gun and i would say there are many ways to come out of this situation why weapons.

if girls will have weapons then people can be killed by them without any reason. And if girls are under the cloud of anybody then it does not specify a particular reason to shoot that person you must be sure that whether a person is trying to abuse you or not and if he does than you will not be able to pull out your weapon and you will be victimized.

and there is an another thing that i would like to mention here is that guns are not the good solution for self defense there are many ways to protect yourself and i would say guns must be prohibited for men also.

because of guns, the average of crime is increasing day by day..
msaka33

Pro

You just said in the last argument that guns are NOT a good form of self-defense, now you are changing your mind all of a sudden? I would rather be killed trying to draw my weapon to defend myself then to be killed in a defenseless manner because I didn't have a gun on me, but if I have a gun on me, I have a chance at defending myself.

You are now making a sexist statement, so can men, there are police officers who are females that own firearms, so how does that prove women will abuse their guns and men won't?

You are right, I DON'T know that my neighbor won't abuse his/her right to bear arms and turn the gun on me, I also DON'T know that my fellow drivers on the road won't abuse his/her right to drive, get drunk and run me over or run into my car and I fly off the road and am killed, more people are killed in car accidents than with guns.

As an armed community, if someone pulls out a gun, there is a guarantee that someone will be able to pull out their guns and take them out, when you have a trusted and armed community, you are safer.

Okay so you just contradicted yourself, this debate was over before it began, here is the bottom line, the Founding Fathers put in the Second Amendment so that government-thumping liberals like you wouldn't be able to control us as a nation, guns are the best form of protection there is and we BOTH know it

Not because of guns, because of POVERTY crime is increasing day by day, 90% of the U.S population is in favor of guns so you can kiss your dream of a utopia of a gunless society goodbye
rohit49khatri

Con

i was wrong.

after having a look on your arguments i would say women should keep weapons.. :)

gOodBye.. :)
msaka33

Pro

So I assume than that you forfeit this debate, my point has been proven, like it always has been over and over again
rohit49khatri

Con

rohit49khatri forfeited this round.
msaka33

Pro

I guess I win?
Posted by whatshouldIdo 1 year ago
whatshouldIdo
'And of course it's better for a women to be raped then for her to defend herself... EVERYONE can agree with that.'

Sooo not true.

It is a dumb thought also.
Posted by katrilenyah 4 years ago
katrilenyah
If this is how you feel well look at it this way, More men kill people then women, so why not take the guns away from you men? Now how do you feel? Believe it or not, pepper spray can't save every woman. The fact is women need it for defence, and i'll be damned if men think they are better than us women and try to take our weapons away.
Posted by katrilenyah 4 years ago
katrilenyah
well im sorry but if some guy is tryn to rape me id love to shoot the s.o.b. thank you
Posted by ufcryan 4 years ago
ufcryan
And of course it's better for a women to be raped then for her to defend herself... EVERYONE can agree with that.
Posted by ufcryan 4 years ago
ufcryan
Umm crime has actually been decreasing day by day in America, and women and men nearly never kill people with guns. 80 million gun owners and 8,000 firearm murders... do the math. Even so women kill far fewer people with guns then men do.

http://www.fbi.gov...
Posted by SaintMichael741 4 years ago
SaintMichael741
This is going to be a pretty funny debate.