DuhBest
tfran_lauren

Should you be Paid to go to School?

DuhBest

Con

Students should not be paid to go to school! Students should be paying the school! It helps them with their future, they are using cash from the school, and some students could cheat and get free money!
tfran_lauren

Pro

I understand where your saying we shouldn't get paid for going to school because your right, some people could cheat and get money for the heck of it. But no, I don't think we should have to pay the school at all. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The teachers get paid for teaching us so honestly its their own choice to be a teacher. Students don't always have a choice on whether or not they can go to school.
DuhBest

Con

DuhBest forfeited this round.
tfran_lauren

Pro

tfran_lauren forfeited this round.
DuhBest

Con

DuhBest forfeited this round.
tfran_lauren

Pro

tfran_lauren forfeited this round.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
Pardon my error, *Ludicrous*
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
May I ask why, in your right or in this case wrong set of mind, would you ask for this debate? It is ludirus to think this to be a serious and reasonable debate. I doubt any person(s) shall debate you on this topic, and should they, would anyone vote for it either.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
Not that great of a topic, and you just put yourself in an easy position to win. Anyone in their right mind would know that you shouldn't get paid to go to school, because it's a privilege, not a right.