abasler029
Ezic

Should you be allowed to bring your phone to school

Ezic

abasler029

Pro

I think that they should allow phones in school for educational purposes like for research. Also so that in case of an emergency you know that someone in the school/class has there phone on them so they can call whatever they need to do. I also think that you need a phone especially for LA because there are now Ebooks that you can read the book on your phone. I think that phones in school can be very helpful for education in schools world wide.
Ezic

Con

I agree that you can bring your phone only for emergency uses and if your teachers ask you to bring them. But I don't like your idea of our phone replacing books as school material. You can easily tab out of your lesson and check some other app which I doubt most of the students in the world would do if phones were allowed in school. Also a large majority of people in the world use glasses to enhance their vision, phones as school material would degrade their eyesight more due to the radiation caused by these devices.

Now if your asking me how it would their degrade their eyes when they can just move the phone a few inches away from their eyes, I've met a lot of people who wear glasses when even with glasses they still can't seen the closes thing near them. They can also use that for research but I doubt other students will be able to see what they've researched and they can always just write them down. Also, not everyone in the world has a phone.

My conclusion is that phones will not help school but degrade it even more. Would you imagine a whole class having the freedom of using their phones in their class? No one listen to the teacher.
Ezic

Con

Argument extended
abasler029

Pro

Nope you've got a point and that point I can't argue with
Ezic

Con

Argument exteneded
Posted by abasler029 1 year ago
abasler029
I know that I have my phone on me everywhere I go especially in school. I just think that we shouldn't be so attach to are electronics. Like I love my phone and everything but still at school you should socialize with people at school instead of having are heads down in a phone all day
Posted by TheDeafCreeper 1 year ago
TheDeafCreeper
Phones are all out in schools, they just need to be silent and away
Vote Placed by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
abasler029EzicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's starting argument convinced Pro because Pro said "You win" in the second round. Pro should've put back an argument with some source, but it is obviously a beginners debate.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
abasler029EzicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro concedes to Con stating "You win" in the 2nd round.