mumer411
asianpersuasion123

Should you follow the culture of the country you live in?

mumer411

mumer411

Pro

People should definitely follow their country's religion. This helps to establish friends, experience the fullest of your country, better communicate with people, be able to obtain help and much, much more.
asianpersuasion123

Con

So you believe that a citizen should follow their country's rules and culture. First off your argument is very vague, so I will provide situations that are very often occur in the real world. If a foreigner enters the new country for whatever reason, they are required to give up their previous religion and cultures to make friends and do whatever you said. I did not finish reading your argument, because its just not worth my time.
Posted by mumer411 2 years ago
mumer411
First of all, no one talked about leaving a previous religion. Yes, this argument needed more than one round. So, basically, your trying to tell me that it is ok to go to Germany and yell out, "NAZI!" Well, if you want to get the citizens outraged, be my guest. If someone doesn't learn the culture, they will be cut off from the rules and regulations in the country. If your from Dubai and come to Australia, you might end up driving on the opposite side. Clearly, that is ok with you. Additionally, people need to know the likes and dislikes of their community, explaining the example above.
Posted by rethaluious 2 years ago
rethaluious
Man, this needed a complete five rounds. It just can't be settled on one.
Vote Placed by Targaryen 2 years ago
Targaryen
mumer411asianpersuasion123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Can't really do much with 2 rounds, I understand that. But, for Con to have dismissed Pro's arguments as "Not worth his time" leads me to give Conduct to Pro. Neither sides had convincing arguments, so this basically is a "Who had better spelling, grammar, and conduct" Debate.