kaelanred1
RealCS

Should you get paid more for your career?

RealCS

kaelanred1

Pro

RealCS

Con

Your title is not a debate sir, can you please specify it? Or else you will have to forfeit. Get paid more in what sense. After working hard? Or just immediately? Thanks.
kaelanred1

Pro

Should you get paid more for working as hard as you can, even if your other co-workers think your not working hard enough?
RealCS

Con

Ok. thanks for the clarification, but I'll still stick to no. Promotional pay? Yes. Bonus pay? Yes. Starting pay? No. Now that we wasted 2 rounds clarifying things, round 3 onward will have to be serious.
kaelanred1

Pro

I'm just going to stick with the original starting pay for the argument!
RealCS

Con

Your argument is not an argument, it is just a topic statement. If you want to argue professionally, please right more.
I do not believe that the original pay should be increased, considering how much it is. I would prefer if you give me a proper argument and I will rebutt it.
kaelanred1

Pro

Fine, new topic altogether, I hear that alot of people don't get treated very fairly by their boss/co-workers. For an example I've heard that someone got fired for nothing, they did hard work to get a promotion, but they got fired instead. I think there should be a law where if someone is not being treated fairly at work, that either the boss/manager get fired, or the co-worker!
I've also heart that someone quit their job just for the reason that they are technically being bullied. I've been treated very unfairly at work, which I will not tell you about because it was so bad that if I did tell you, you would just be asking me why? Or ,what happend? So sticking to the topic, I want to hear your positives, and your negatives on this topic, and I also want you to state your opinions about maybe what you've heard about this topic, and almost anything else you can think of about this topic!
RealCS

Con

I'm going to say the negatives first
-Your argument is practically not associated to YOUR OWN DEBATE.
-To have a higher starting pay would be a huge expenditure to the government. Here's an example. Like you had said, the starting salary should increase by about 5 dollars. The United States has a population of 316.1 million, so the amount of money the government has to spent is would be 1.58 billion dollars. That is a very huge amount which could have been focused on something else.
-If everyone's starting pay goes up in the first place, everything has to rise. Food prices, necessities will have to rise too, because this salary increase includes people who work in supermarkets or shops.
-Besides, if everyone had a starting pay increase of the same amount, then what is the point in the first place?

Positives
-There are no positives at all.

Your arguments are not valid to your own debates, it's either you start arguing properly or forfeit.
kaelanred1

Pro

kaelanred1 forfeited this round.
RealCS

Con

I see, you have ran out of ideas, thus you have forfeited the round. Please note that you should not change the topic when the topic was created by you in the first place.
Posted by RealCS 2 years ago
RealCS
OK then, continue with your argument then.
Posted by kaelanred1 2 years ago
kaelanred1
No like a little bit of money not like 1 million dollars, no that's ridiculous! More like instead of a starting your career, as in your "starting pay" like for example if you starting salary was like $20, it could be like $25.
Posted by RealCS 2 years ago
RealCS
What the hell do you mean by should you get paid higher? After you work hard? Immediately when you just started? I can imagine your salary as a cleaner go to $40000.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 1 year ago
FuzzyCatPotato
kaelanred1RealCSTied
Reasons for voting decision: 1 round f