DeltaDragon
IsaacBigEars

Should young children be allowed to play rated M games

Started: 5/2/2015 Category: Games

DeltaDragon

Con

Hello. I will be here to argue that young children, whom I will classify as under the age of 13, should not be allowed to play rated M video games. For years there have been argumeets about this subject, and I will be debating as the con of thisnsubject.

I would also like to point out I am a strong beleive that video games do not cause violence in mature people, but if you are to give a a young child, whose mind is much more malleable than a 18 year old adult, a video game such as Grand Theft Auto, a game which involves hookers, killing cops, and drugs, they may grow up to think that these action are all acceptable.

I would like to hear what the pro has to say, as I do not have enough time to continue at the moment.
IsaacBigEars

Pro

Mature games are technically more better than games for younger people.
Mature games possess a very challenging challenge and are usually for people who has taste for gaming. If you like minecraft, i will challenge you in the future. You see, the graphics, lag are not so bad and its funny that the more rated a game is, the better it is. So if a young person completes a mature game, that means he is a real and good gamer.
DeltaDragon

Con

DeltaDragon forfeited this round.
IsaacBigEars

Pro

As i was saying. Graphics tend to be more realistic and better if the game is mature like adding blood on swords...etc.
Mature games have a very intense storyline since torture, sex, foul language can be allowed. This adds the reality.
DeltaDragon

Con

DeltaDragon forfeited this round.
IsaacBigEars

Pro

Its a pity my opponent forfeited all of his rounds.
One more thing. Mature games give you FREEDOM.
Posted by bschnoz 2 years ago
bschnoz
Only kids think that kids should be allowed to play M-rated games.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 2 years ago
IsaacBigEars
You got 15 mins left, hahaha
Posted by BearWithMe 2 years ago
BearWithMe
Children are usually taught morality in like first grade, I was taught the Golden Rule. I think even children can tell the difference between video-games and reality.