peppergal
themoongirl

Shouuld Amy be with Ian or Jake?

peppergal

Pro

Round one is acceptance
themoongirl

Con

I accept. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamy forever!!!!!!!!!
peppergal

Pro

SPOILER ALERT!!!! if you have not read the 39 clues and were planning to, then do not read this debate

Ian just needs time. His sister just died, his mom died to, and his mom wouldn't let him like Amy. Also, he never really had time because, every time he is going to say something, either Jake shows up, or some wacko is trying to take over the world. And, Ian was going to do something, but then Jake came into the series and ruined everything'
P.S. I know that on ur poll I was for Jake, but things change, and now I see that Jake is a complete JERK!!!!!!
themoongirl

Con

Uhhh... Ian had TWO YEARS to make a move with Amy!!! That was before Nat and Isabel died. And now, suddenly that Amy and Jake are dating, Ian just suddenly wants to share his feelings with Amy???!!! If Ian REALLY wanted her, he would have stepped up and told her before Jake came
And PS yeah I put Ian for my poll when I was early into the second series. That was when Jake called the cops on them. But I just loved Amy and Jake in the last book in the second series. That was when I switched sides
peppergal

Pro

Just give Ian time, he will break up with Cara and then Amy will see that he did it so he could be with her, and take him back!!!
Amian for life!!!!
themoongirl

Con

Ian is perfect for Cara they will never break up JAMY FOREVER!!!!
peppergal

Pro

peppergal forfeited this round.
themoongirl

Con

Jamy forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
peppergal

Pro

peppergal forfeited this round.
themoongirl

Con

themoongirl forfeited this round.
Posted by peppergal 1 year ago
peppergal
Yeahhh its pretty clear that no ones gonna vote this debate.