LordKavstar
MCB2700

Showers are better than baths.

LordKavstar
Started: 1/26/2015 Category: Funny

LordKavstar

Pro

I personally prefer showers because they are more efficient in cleaning and somewhat relaxing. Open to any interpretations of the statement. This is not a serious debate, please take it lightly.
MCB2700

Con

showers are not better than baths because baths you can have more of a relaxing time and most bath's can turn into a hot tub.
LordKavstar

Pro

I am aware that baths are more relaxing which is why I quite like to take one from time to time. But showers clean you better, let you move around more freely and are quicker. Baths are restrictive and you bathe in the water which contains all the dirt that's just come off you. That is why I believe showers are more efficient and thus better.
MCB2700

Con

Baths are better than showers because in a shower there is a higher chance of you slipping and getting injured. Another reason why baths are better is because it can make sore muscles feel better with a hot bath. One other reason why baths are better than showers is because baths you can play around in and relax and even bathe with a friend if you know what I mean.
LordKavstar

Pro

I believe showers are more practical. Clubs and sporting fixtures will provide showers because they are easy to make, run and are quick. Also they take up less room. A shower is ultimately cheaper because it uses less water.
Also, as you aren't bathing in your own dirt in a shower, they kill more pathogens.
(And it's more fun to sing in the shower!)
MCB2700

Con

MCB2700 forfeited this round.
Posted by Idiosyncratic 2 years ago
Idiosyncratic
When you are a kid, a bath is better because generally the bath is big enough for you to be a shark in an ocean, or a sea monster eating bubbles and pirate ships. When you get older, you want efficiency and practicality. Plus, yes showers are cheaper. Different reasons for both I guess
Posted by The_Korean_Dictator 2 years ago
The_Korean_Dictator
I shall challenge you later tonight
Posted by LordKavstar 2 years ago
LordKavstar
I'm talking metal baths!
Posted by NNEye 2 years ago
NNEye
Are we speaking in context of baths taken in a fresh lake or river?
Vote Placed by Dishoungh 2 years ago
Dishoungh
LordKavstarMCB2700Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited Round 3 and Pro has conducted a more convincing perspective to the argument.