lua
desttoyer

Silver Surfer (Pro) vs. Superman (Con)

lua

lua

Pro

Con will start arguing in Round 1 and waive the final round. Con and I cannot form new arguments in the final round, (my opponent's last round would be Round 2) only rebuttals and conclusions.

I will be taking the position of Pro, demonstrating that Silver Surfer would win in a match against Superman. My opponent will be taking the position of Con, defending the claim that Superman would win in a match against Silver Surfer.
desttoyer

Con

superman cant be hurt
lua

Pro

"superman cant be hurt"

Yes, yes he can. Let me explain.

Silver Surfer possesses The Power Cosmic, [1] and one of the powers that comes from that is Energy Absorption and Manipulation. Energy Absorption and Manipulation is the ability to absorb and discharge energy of the entire electromagnetic spectrum, to the point where he can destroy planets. [2]

Superman gets his power from the solar radiation under the "yellow sun," and since solar radiation is apart of the electromagnetic spectrum and that's where Superman gets all of his powers from, Silver Surfer would be able to drain Superman of his power leaving him powerless and defenseless.

When Superman has his power absorbed by Silver Surfer, he can then officially defeat Superman since Silver Surfer is Class 100+ on the strength scale, [4] meaning he is on par with The Hulk when it comes to physical strength and can shift himself into hyperspace, meaning he can go faster than the speed of light, more than
11,160,000 miles per minute. [5]
desttoyer

Con

i give up therefore u should vote for my opponent
Posted by lua 1 year ago
lua
SarcasticIndeed, it seems obvious that Silver Surfer would win in a match against Superman, though, a study by University of Leicester [1] essentially "proved" that Superman is the best-equipped superhero of all time. I wanted to prove that wrong.

http://www2.le.ac.uk...
Posted by desttoyer 1 year ago
desttoyer
what the heck!
Posted by SarcasticIndeed 1 year ago
SarcasticIndeed
This an ez win for Pro, try something balanced.
Vote Placed by airmax1227 1 year ago
airmax1227
luadesttoyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con concedes and drops all of Pro's arguments in R2