FanboyMctroll
SilverishGoldNova

SilverishGoldNova is literally insane

SilverishGoldNova has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

SilverishGoldNova is a member on this site that is literally insane, unfortunately he is not aware of it and continues to post ludicrous debates and comments that make absolutely no sense to anyone in the world. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that but when you provide evidence to an individual and he still denies it then how can you debate when evidence and facts have been shown and proven and the person still denies it. Obviously the individual must be suffering from some type of mental illness such as dissociative disorder, schizophrenia or other forms of illness.

SilverishGoldNova is clearly a recipient of mental illness and no matter how many times he is presented with concrete evidence and told that the earth is not flat he will deny it. I guess GPS is lying, also medical reports, victims, news stories and reports which could be presented in court as evidence are all fake according to SilverishGoldNova. Yet Craigslist ads, the Inquirer, and other hearsay internet posts are credible evidence to this individual.

The simple argument that the earth is flat which we have known for thousands of years that it's not is proof enough of the mental scope of this individual, yet he continues to post hundreds of needless posts using his favorite ad hominem term for everything as stating that he is right.

Since this is a debate site, I would like to take the time to debate "Does SilverishGoldNova suffer from mental illness" I will debate using his posts as reference to show that he is in fact insane and unfortunately he is not aware of it.
Posted by jjakemoorejj 1 week ago
jjakemoorejj
Mhm. Seems so. But still, I honestly hope the youtube thing is just an excuse, and he plans to do more with his life.
Posted by Goldtop 1 week ago
Goldtop
Yup, he's deactivated his account and has run away. One can only post links to other sites and not debate in good faith before others start calling you out. Clearly, this clown was just another troll from the FE community who couldn't even put a coherent sentence together, let alone provide any explanations. Another insane loser.
Posted by jjakemoorejj 1 week ago
jjakemoorejj
There's far more to life than conspiracy theories.
Posted by jjakemoorejj 1 week ago
jjakemoorejj
Goldtop I honestly hope the YouTube thing is just an excuse to leave this site and Silver starts doing more with his life than posting outrageous videos and debates.
Posted by jjakemoorejj 1 week ago
jjakemoorejj
"Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 hours ago
FanboyMctroll jjakemoorejj, so this guy does this on other sites too, oh boy, now he is going to have a Youtube channel. That's great, I guess we will just be stuck seeing his outlandish posts and ludicrous beliefs more"

That's correct. He has been doing this on multiple sites for a while, and it looks like he has now deactivated his account herre.
Posted by SilverishGoldNova 1 week ago
SilverishGoldNova
Is that why you posted a comment to my debate challenge to you claiming that you are trying to get rid of me? It's still up, and I also have a screenshot of some PM's from you.
Posted by Goldtop 1 week ago
Goldtop
New profile update:

"I will be starting a new YouTube channel soon, so I probably won't be on here for a bit."

For a bit? You said permanently?

Again, at no time did I ever say I wanted you to leave, so you can stop lying about that. Of course, your youtube channel will probably contain your insane ideas... whoops, sorry, they aren't your ideas. How are going to make a channel if all you can ever do is copy and paste from other sources?

Sounds more like you're just leaving on your own because you're getting your a$$ thoroughly kicked and are looking like a complete nutjob. You must be very proud of yourself. Anyway, have fun jerking off.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
jjakemoorejj, so this guy does this on other sites too, oh boy, now he is going to have a Youtube channel. That's great, I guess we will just be stuck seeing his outlandish posts and ludicrous beliefs more