Simpsons are better than Family Guy

Simpsons are better than Family Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Simpsons have been on longer than Family Guy
2. Family guy is sort of copying The Simpsons
Well that's what I have to say for now................

Family guy has some original jokes and the character Stewie is very well developed and most of the characters have original characteristics.

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.

This is an example of how the creators of Family Guy develop thier characters nicely. See how the relationship of Tom and Diane makes it so easy to be humorous.

Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.

Another example of how stewie rips on meg and meg has an interesting personality.

Peter: By the way Lois, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint--it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls.

Peters personality showed here, the punchline is extremely funny.

Family guy is very original, the fact that thier both families doesnt mean thier copieing, thier different types of humor.

Sometimes when Family guy can be a bit random but that is to suit the audience and it is controlled.

Well most of the new comedies are just new versions of the old ones like American Dad.
Family Guy has SOME original jokes and stuff, but Family Guy is a LOT more violent and inappropriate than the Simpsons. Oh and American Dad is a lot like Family Guy.

Rangesjk forfeited this round.
Posted by number1letterA 7 years ago
I am sorry Rangesjk. I disagree completely Stewie is poorly developed. Not only is he a rip of Maggie from the Simpsons (for Maggie moments were she does stuff like shoot mister Burns), but also Stewie started out vary anti-gay then started acting gay in recent episodes. Also all Stewie does is reference people from before he was born. Like were he watches an episode of TV that hasn't aired in 10 years. Like that makes sense. Nothing is well developed about Stewie. All he has is a British accent and an obsession with killing Louis.
Posted by leet4A1 7 years ago
Agreed. Family Guy has some f*cking classic moments, but is overall lazily written. Simpsons have slipped in recent years, there's no denying that, but it is still twice as clever and well-written as Family Guy.