greatkitteh
Theunkown

Simulated- North Korean "Presidental" Debate.

greatkitteh

Pro

This debate is Impossibpe to accept. Do so in the commebts? And read the rules for Guahan (Guam) 's Sake.

Description
This something like a "Simulated" Presidentual debate, But In North Korea.

Scenario
Basically, it's one of their 5 Year "elections". However,
a.) We are both indepentants
b.) The votes are not rigged.

Voter Perspective
The Voters must act like they BELIVE what the Goverment tells them. For example, The voters "Know" that america Launched a Bio-Weapon on us, causig disloyalty.

Terms
Use North Korean terms in round 2-5. The Basic terns are

North Korea- True Korea
America - Imperlist America
Israel - Does not exist, They have Palestine instead.
South Korea - False korea
West - Imperlist West
Leader - Dear/ supreme leader (Insert name) , Eternal (Insert Posisistion)

Rules
1. Dont troll, No "Praise Juches"
2. English
3. Don't run Ks
4. Don't Kritik
5. Don't say "WE ARE POOR" Act like you care about the Richest and Stringest nation.
6. No semantics
Theunkown

Con

I accept, or as they say in our most glorious language,
greatkitteh

Pro

NOTE: be prepared for alot of source spamming.

My people of the richest and healthiest nation on earth, vote for I as your dear leader.

ECONOMICS

Our last dear leader has given us Changes, and As Dear Leader, I will continue them. My first will be his most glorious agriculture plans.

1. sharecropping.
I intend to continue Kim jong un's agriculture plans. However, to stop what little corruption in true Korea, The amount you get will be set.

To those of you who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Dear leader allows us to keeps 50-90% of ourbharvest each year, ending the almost non-existent huger in True Korea.

I campaign to make it more specific, Setting it at 70%. This prevents corruption and sabotage from the imperialist west.

2. Healthcare
Now, for capitalism, I don't like obamacare, But we are JUCHE COMMUNIST. Since we are communist, we might as well get the free healthcare. Our respected Healthcare is slowly crumbling, But we can save it.

A. Corruption
Our inner circle with some power hires bad doctors, Causing widespread corruption. We Know that Dear leader picks best, So we must crackdown on these people.

Doctors who make you pay should be executed by anti-aircraft gun. This is humane and fair.

B. Spending
I propose a 40% increase in our spending of healthcare. Most will be going to keep our modern technology and buy medicine, however Training is important. Our man problem is Nodernazation, so we small focus on that.

FOREIGN
1. Nukes
Read my lips, no comprise.
We only use nuclear weapons as defense (tottally), and the western pigs do not like that. However, our most gloriously prosper and survive against all odds. We have already hit the white house and must keep a deterrence at all costs.

2. Military
Our highly modern and defensive military will only improve.

a. Rockets
I Propose moving us the number from 2,400 to 3,000 within 5 years
b. Planes and ships.
Get to point 3

C. Tanks
We will continue on our normal plans

D. Drones
We have beaten the false Koreans in drone tech (really) And will upkeep this. I propose 50 more "toy" drones by this year.

E. robotics
And THIS is where we take the false Koreans by surprise. We will push in cyber and robot technology like none before. With sufficient Chinese help, this is our secret to beating the western imperialists.

3. Allies
I propose
Giving a warm naval base to. In response, Russia will end some sanctions and Give us oil
Continue our partnership with India, reassure then that we will not sell nukes to anyone.

Theunkown

Con

Great people of the most serene Democratic People's Republic of Korea, hear what I have to say today, for only the richest and kindest people in the world; that is True Koreans, are ready to progress to a new age of prosperity, yes, far above the already prosperous age. I, Dear Supreme Leader 'Theunkown' shall break my back to bring us to this age.

This will be an age that will see the neutralization of the current threat of the Imperialist West and their plans to erase what we, the strongest nation in the world, have achieved.

My opponent, Fake supreme Leader 'Supremekitteh' has suggested this most outrageous proposal:
"I propose
Continue our partnership with India, reassure then that we will not sell nukes to anyone."

So my opponent will have the most sacred and purest soil on Earth bartered like it was nothing. For a bit of Black liquid it seems. For a bit of partnership with Russia that has fallen to the Imperialism and Capitalism after 1991.

This historic vote of 2015 has the sovereignty of the True Koreans at stake, ladies and gentlemen. The wrong vote can mean giving away the soul of this land, this people, for what we have fought so long to preserve against the False Koreans and Imperialists.

We don't need drones, We have the strongest military in the world thanks to our nuclear program. Better to invest more in either the nuclear programme and our health care.

The misjudgement of doctors and corruption maybe true for Pro's inner circle, but MY inner circle is corruption free and I personally handpick the mots gifted beaureaucrats to select doctors, none of whom are corrupt.

Of any other people's the True Korean people deserve the most corruption free government. I can offer that (unlike the other candidate that just said that they have corruption).

Our man problem is Nodernazation[Modernization], so we small[shall] focus on that.

Our main problem is Modernization? We are the most modern country on Earth with weapons that can destroy even a whole city belonging to the Imperialist West.

Even in health care, we have the best health care in the world because our health care is free. Unlike the consumer slaves of the Capitalist West who force people to pay for their health care. Also, if our health care is so unmodern, explain how True Korea is able to treat common cold. Explain how we never had the Black Plague, unlike the Imperialist Europeans.

The best way to bring our Nation to the ultra-prosperous position I was talking about earlier is to unite with what has unfortunately become False Korea. Yes, it may seem outrageous but remember that the False Koreans are not bad people. They are the same as us, only slightly lesser due to corruption by the West. Once we remove their so called Democratic government, which is a mere puppet of the West, we will unite with our 50 million brothers and sisters[1] and show them the true meaning of Korea, the truth about the best system to live in (DPRK's of course) and give them a taste of freedom.

Long live the Democratic People's Republic of Korea; Long live the prosperity of the Korean people; May we exterminate the pestilential puppet government in Seoul.
For that to happen, the wise people of this land must vote for Con.

Source
[1]http://www.tradingeconomics.com...

Note to Pro: Please fix spelling, the people of the perfect nation on earth deserve the perfect leader.
greatkitteh

Pro

1.) Naval base
Russia HAS been back on track since Putin and Crimea, and are grappling the western power. Putin called the collapse of our ally as a "Major geopolitical disaster", and is Building Nukes.

That's right, smart people, Putin is using, as we all know An effective storage that works best for the people!

My opponent continues on by saying Black liquid, not recognizing A complex formula only found now and having prices go up, Called Oil.

That's right! My Opponent is A impostor! The true korean leader must be knowledgeable, this is the concept of Juche, which we all know works.

2.) Drones

My opponent is CAPITALIST. For He said Invest! Invest!!
Investing is a disastrous Concept that ruins the economy and military. True Korea will NOT have this outrage!

He is ALSO Suggesting it IS BETTER to invest. I will see that we will never use, or advocate such. . . Capitalism!

3.) Healthcare

Again, my opponent misunderstands the nation. It is fact that we are never corrupt, but when a New leader with conflicting political views occur, There is Corruption. This has been the case with great leader Kim jong Il and Dear Leader Kim jong un.

4.) Modernization

My opponent YET AGAIN is defying the nation.

True Korea Has weapons that destroy Countries, Not cities. My opponent has downgraded Our capability. Explain why we are making Intercontinental Ballistic missiles!

5.) Reunification.

My opponent disregards all the Impacts this can have.

1. This Defys Juche! It is common fact that Juche, or self reliance is best for the Economy and Stability. Merging with nations is a DIRECT Violation of Kim il sung's will as eternal president.

2. False Korea has a horrible economy, And we will not pay. They have Foreigners in the land, Americans and Europeans have Invested! While my Opponent wants to Invest, Investing has been proved as horrible!

3. We are being Denied Racial superiority! True Koreans are only better, he false Koreans have been corrupt from the start, and are bad people. Investing, stock markets, and Merchants run Rampant in the country, and They trade!

4. He told us to remember something! True Korea's education is the best and we never forget anything has Directly insulted us!

6. Note
Spelling! Bad enough we must talk in English to let imperialists witness our freedom, but we must fix and Respect the language? This is Outrageous!

Theunkown

Con

"My opponent continues on by saying Black liquid, not recognizing A complex formula only found now and having prices go up, Called Oil"
Oil is a tool of the capitalist imperialist West to exploit Arab nations. The most advanced military in the world (True Korea of course) needs no oil to function! We all know that's how advanced we are and Pro wants us to become reliant on oil again like primitive fools. To add insult to injury, he wants us to acquire it by giving away some of our sacred soil as he said in previous rounds; As I have said before, the election of Pro (Fake Supreme leader Greatkitteh) is going to threaten our very sovereignty.

How am I the imposter Supreme leader when I am the only canditate that won't give away our land to foreigners and am the only candidate that has a comprehensive plan to bring us to an ultra-prosperous age?

If you look at my résumé (DDO profile), you will see that I am staunchly anti-capitalist unlike Pro's résumé.
Investing done by the government falls in line with Juche Communism, unlike what my opponent advocates for.
I never asked for private investment (which would bring ruin) and I never will.

I never said True Korea could not destroy countries. True Korea has weapons that can destroy infantrymen, weapons that destroy tanks, weapons that kill bacteria, weapons that eliminate cities and weapons that wipe countries from the face of the earth and millions of other weapons. I stated we can destroy a city, that does not mean that we can ONLY destroy a city. We can destroy both larger and smaller things.

Pro is the one who downgraded our capabilities by alleging that True Korea is so backwards that it needs to use Oil for its military. Such insult to the Greatest nation must not be tolerated, much less elected. Do not elect the Fake supreme Leader Pro.

Reunification

It is unfortunate that Fake supreme Leader Pro is willing to disown the False Korean people simply because of western corruption. We can't run away from this issue, we must fight it, because us True Koreans are brave. We must fight western corruption of False Korea as the Great Supreme Leader Kim il Sung did.

By not supporting Re-unification, Pro is insulting the hard work of Dearest Leader Kim il Sung, the man who brought us to the prosperous age we are at now.

By going against Dearest Leader Kim il Sung, Pro is directly going against the wishes of the True Koreans, Pro must therefore not even be considered for presedential candidacy.

Conclusion: So far, Fake Supreme Leader Greatkitteh (Pro) has made several outrageous statements that threaten True Korea's sovereignty, our honour and what we worked for generations to acheive. There is no possible way he can be elected without ruining our great nation.
greatkitteh

Pro

1 I can assure That we are Not giving holy land. Russia has veen on the right track. It was Ukraine all along That were illegaling Annecing land from russia! We must Protect it before Western pigs get a secons border on us, Not becausebwe can't handle them, But because They are SURE to use it as Propoganda! By assuring russia support, We are simply Defending a weaker but powerful ally.

As for Oil, My opponent is completely confused. Dear Leader must know Important things, Mysterious things like COAL, FILES, and even Western Biologixal weapons like Hamburgers! It is an Insult for my opponent to Refer to oil as a uselss, Black thing, When the other Leaders Have been profound in his knowlege! Has not Kim Jong Il, and Kim il sung not used oil?

Was it not proved that Leaders make right decisions? I can tell you, how come Kim Il sung used Oil? Because He knew a Secret forumula! Kim Jong il also made his custom bleand.

Meanwhile, My opponent disses it and says we don'tvuse such a thing.

2. You plan to reunify Flase Koreans! they have Immigrints, Billionares, and Merchants!

3. My opponent doesn't Understand the Masters of deception in english speaking areas. Dear Leader Kim Jong Un Mastered this in switzerland, Why shouldn't I follow his Honorable Example?

My resume doesn't Trigger imperlist anerican searches, like a IRA. Look closely, I have secretly coaxed in Communism, Whike civerig it by pretending to Say rhat dear leader is a Idiot. My opponent Blantly says it, Like Uncivillized Hogs.

My Oppnent also wants somehing worse: The goverment itself Investing! Time and Time, Incestingbhas proven DISASTORIUS. Kim il sung's High spending on His lifestyle, Millitary, abd Kim jong il's soending on a emptt Karge hotel in Pyongyang are more efficent, Kim Jong Un has proven recjless spending works every time.

4. My oppinent still downstates the millutary, and does not know simpke geography. I said interCONTINENTAL ballistic missles, We can destroy all of Europoors!

5. flase Koreans, are like Kim Jong Nam, Evil, Fat, and Captilist. Shouldn't we exile them as well?

False Koreans Have BEEN WANTING INVESTMENTS.

https://en.santandertrade.com...

INVESTMENTS! We use humane And Fair exile for punishment, Should we not do it false Koreans?

As Eternal President, Kim il sung would have Gotten me Executed if He wants reunificaion. I am alive, Thus Eternal President Kim Il sunf mustvapprove of my plan.

Theunkown

Con

I can assure That we are Not giving holy land. Russia has veen on the right track

I don't understand this point Pro was trying to make for several rounds. He first said that we should lend some of our sacred land to the Russians to build a naval base (which is an insult to True Korean soil that belongs only to the superior race, us). Now he is saying Russia has been on the right track and then throwing in Ukraine in there?

It is an Insult for my opponent to Refer to oil as a uselss, Black thing, When the other Leaders Have been profound in his knowlege! Has not Kim Jong Il, and Kim il sung not used oil?

That's 50 years ago, Our most recent supreme leader, Kim Jong Un has found a secret way to use our weapons and vehicles without needing oil, it is a top secret that only the True Koreans and the True Chinese know (False China is 'Taiwan' whatever that is).

By stating we need to use oil, Pro has insulted the technological advances during our never ending prosperous age.

You plan to reunify Flase Koreans! they have Immigrints, Billionares, and Merchants!

I never said I wanted to reunify with immigrants, only the native False Korean people. The billionaires and Merchants shall be treated the same way we treat the people from the Imperialist west who try to corrupt the minds of the True Korean people.

My Oppnent also wants somehing worse: The goverment itself Investing!

The True Chinese did it, the Honourable Soviets also did it. The government investing is perfectly in line with Juche ideology. My opponent advocates for non-Juche ideology and must hence be not voted in, for doing so threatens the honour of True Korea and insults the supreme leaders of the past, who have done us so much good.

My oppinent still downstates the millutary, and does not know simpke geography. I said interCONTINENTAL ballistic missles, We can destroy all of Europoors!

My opponent did not read my last round. I stated that we can destroy cities, AND also things that are larger, and things that are smaller. Continent comes under larger. Also worth mentioning that it is my opponent who still downgrades our military and insults the scientific progress of our glorious nation by saying that we still need oil.

flase Koreans, are like Kim Jong Nam, Evil, Fat, and Captilist. Shouldn't we exile them as well?

Not all of them, most of them are fed up of their pupet government (which is hardly a democracy) and capitalist ways. Its only suiting that the DEMOCRATIC people's republic of Korea do the DEMOCRATIC thing and annex False Korea and bring much wanted freedom to our brothers and sisters.

Once that is done, we will use the best teachers in the world (found in True Korea) to de-propagandize the False Koreans who have been corrupted. Our teachers are so great that no False Korean shall be left uncorrupted. If Pro rejects this plan, he is insulting our education system, which former Supreme Leader Kim Jong un said was the best in the world, and Supreme Leader is always right!

I am also alive and I also want reunification. The same logic applies to me as well, therefore the deciding factor is what Eternal President Kim il Sung believed. He believed in reunifcation which is why he fought a war against the Imperialist West and False Korea. Now its time to honour our Eternal President and bring about that reunification.

While I want to honour our Eternal President, Pro actively goes against his wishes and insults him by Misspelling his name. An insult to all True Koreans.

Conclusion: Pro has insulted our Education system, military, Former Supreme Leaders and Eternal Presidents. Moreover, he has also threatened our sovereignty many times. There is no possible way voters should be voting for Fake Supreme Leader GreatKitteh.
greatkitteh

Pro

1. Oil
My Opponent Insults our Eternal president. Kim Il sung would have done Everything Perfect, we would never need a replacement! Comrades! Would you question our devolpment Done by our Eternal President?

Kim il sung's discovery Goes forever! There is No need for American Pigs Wind energy cr*p, and NO Need for My opponent's!

Why do we use oil more than america's rotten solar energy?

2 Russia
Even the British Liar's admit it! Putin's first Visit as president was to Pyongyang!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

This shows that Putin is our comarade, Andputs us in first priority. So, We are not enemies.

After all, Didnt Kim Il Sung ally with The Russian SSR? To say russia is a Hog is insulting our Eternal President!

3 Soil
We are not giving away soil. All bases all under OUR control.
This is only a Gesture of politness, And the base can be put in our control.

If russia decides To backstab Us, Is my opponent Doboutful That we can handle them?

We are giving russia assurance that they won't be a Captilaist Colony, Not giving them land.

4. Taiwan
My opponent Gets the Grammar wring!
"Taiwan" Is a Insurgent group, The real name is False China, Or Chineese Taipei!

The fact my opponent used "Taiwan" to describe false China, or Chineese Taipei, is an Insult.

5. Reunification.
Our Leader Kim Il sung could have EASILY reunified the people. Kim Jong Il was persuasive and our millitary Could have EASILY reunified the people as well. Kim Jong Un could have EASILY renuified the koreas.

In the Infinate wisdom, Theyvhave forseen the corruption and evil, And let them to their own fate.

This is IRRUFETABLE Proof that OurbGlorius leaders
김3068;1457;, 김3473;3068;, 김3221;3008; Has decreed that We will not save a bunch of hogs!

Also, I used code to spell The names, Because all of the names in a row would cause a Explosion.

My opponent Defies the great Leaders, And does Not stand for Juche! I intent to follow the Honorable Intentions and Actions of our leaders and continue to teah the False Koreans A Lesson!

6. Investing
They did NOT invest. The Last time The Comrades at the Soviet Union invested was In The Bastard Gorbachov Era!

There is proof Obama the Lllama Invested, Why should we comrades? Investing has not worked.

7 Spelling
Why should I spell Our leader's name correctly in English?
If it's bad, Explain why none of our officials cam spell "Kim Il Sun" In english?

Surely it's not because ourbeducation systen!

It's because English takes outvHonor of the glorius name!
Theunkown

Con

No, I do not insult him. Oil is a discovery of the Imperialist West and past supreme leaders recognized this. This is why we have been trying for generations to substitute Oil with something else. Our past three supreme leaders have worked on it, finally culminating with our most recent dear supreme leader Kim Jong un. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal this secret oil substitute as we cannot let the Imperialist West find out about this discovery for obvious reasons that you, dear voters, would understand.

No need for American Pigs Wind energy cr*p....america's rotten solar energy?

So Pro implies that True Korea needed three generations of hard work to discover the backwards technology of Solar and wind power? He really must be the Fake supreme Leader.

Putin is our comarade, Andputs us in first priority. So, We are not enemies.

My opponent still lives in 1965, Russia and other ex-Soviet nations are now CAPITALIST. What a humiliation it would be to our Juche forefathers if we let ourselves associate ourselves with them. Even capitalist propaganda paints Capitalist russia in a bad light:

" Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991-1992, and the end of the centrally controlled "command economy," a new class of wealthy private capitalists with close government connections has emerged in Russia." [1]

"The great majority still struggles to survive, sometimes below the subsistence level. Industrial and agricultural production have fallen 50 percent in recent years, and millions are not paid their paltry salaries on time. Because most people lack hard currency to buy anything but essentials..." [1]

This country displays ALL of the evils of capitalism! It has businessmen who flourish by corrupting the government (corporatism) and it has peopel living in poverty! All so that rich people can get billions of dollars! Associating them with us will surely render some True Koreans in an impoverished situation, which has never happened and I will ensure it never will happen. However, voting for Fake Supreme Leader may threaten our poverty-free state.

After all, Didnt Kim Il Sung ally with The Russian SSR?

He did, before Russia has been corupted by the Imperialist Western Capitalist nations. And since Russians are not as racially superior as Koreans, their corruption cannot be undone, while the corruption of False Korea can be undone.

Russia is already a breeding ground for Capitalism, I am afraid.

Pro did suggest giving away a warm water port to Russia for them to use as a naval base and therefore giving away some soil. The same way Russia had a port in Crimea, and look how that turned out. Our best option is to let the Russian Captialists kill off the American capitalists and vice versa before doing anything.

My opponent Gets the Grammar wring!

Uhhh..I did use the name False China though.....Please re-read my argument. I said False China is Taiwan to refer to the insurgent group that operates on an island of the same name.

Of course we could easily reunify the people, but the time was not right and Eternal President Kim Il Sung was wise enough to see this. The next two Supreme Leaders were also wise enough to know this, however, were they in office right now, they would know that now is the time to reunify and re-educate False Koreans. That is because we now have a military not reliant on oil (despite my Opponent's allegations).

I am afraid my opponent oversimplifies things and does not understand the intricate political situation of True Korea, past and present.

Blatantly going against gov. involvement in the economy and blatantly going against Juche Communism won't win you votes, that is all, I know the voters are wise enough to see this so I am not going to repeat the rebuttals made in previous rounds.

To you know, not insult him? By making a fake name for the true eternal president you have just proven yourself to be the Fake supreme Leader and therefore voters must not vote Pro to protect our nation, our sovereingty and to spread Juche Communism (this is perfectly logical)

Conclusion:
Pro still has not shown a plan to bring us to the ultra prosperous age and a plan to spread the True Juche ideology. I have a comprehensive plan for both by reunifying with False Korea (2 birds with one stone!!) and re-education. Pro instead, decides to insult past Glorious leaders several times, insults our great nation and the Juche ideology and proposes we threaten our own sovereignty by collaborating with Capitalists!

I urge all True Koreans not to vote for Fake Supreme Leader Greatkitteh and vote for New Dear Supreme Leader TheUnkown.

[1]http://www.ihr.org...;
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Out of curiosity who would you have voted for
Posted by UtherPenguin 1 year ago
UtherPenguin
Shoot I forgot to vote on this.
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Co-Supreme leaders then I guess?
Posted by greatkitteh 1 year ago
greatkitteh
False Koreams Are Jealous of our perfect Democracy.
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
More importantly why the dislikes on this debate?
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Fake supreme leaders don't decide who to execute. So too bad greatkitteh
Posted by greatkitteh 1 year ago
greatkitteh
Or Our Reak Dear Leader Great Kitteh Qill execute Yuo By anti-Aircraft Gun!
This is Humane and Reasonable!
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Please vote!!
Posted by greatkitteh 1 year ago
greatkitteh
Kek, Capiltaakist Leader.
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
I love the whole Fake Supreme Leader thing