happynaturaldude
joshuar1996

Since we all know they can't be trusted should we get rid of them and go backto natural cures?

happynaturaldude has forfeited round #2.

happynaturaldude

Pro

People are dying because of drugs prescription and nonprescription and they don't have to!
joshuar1996

Con

Since the fist human being appeared on the planet , they were no exception to Darwin's rule of natural selection (only the healthiest and strongest survive). Meaning the first humans til just 50-60 years ago had to rely on ancient and natural medicine's majority of the times because doctors, barber-surgeons, surgeons and other medical practices before the mid 1900's were not clean where as a patient could succumb to blood loss, lose limbs, or get another incurable disease because of the environment being exposed I'm not saying natural cures are bad to say but aren't as reliable as penicillin or Advil. Before modern medicine was founded the morality rate was extremely higher than today.

The reason being that medicine can be see as mistrusting is because we have became a society and culture that abuses medication when you have a simple cough . If a person keeps on abusing antibiotics the bacterium that once could be killed by the medication is now going to be immune to the penicillin . Modern medicine is a great invention for humans and animals. Natural cures are good for minor injuries like for example cuts, sore throats, and muscle injuries but only to that extent because I personally wouldn't treat gangrene or major illnesses with natural remedies.
Posted by Foxian 10 months ago
Foxian
Alright, I'm eagerly awaiting your answer.
Posted by happynaturaldude 10 months ago
happynaturaldude
Foxian let me get back to you on that ok?
Posted by joshuar1996 10 months ago
joshuar1996
dude debate back don't comment debate!
Posted by Foxian 10 months ago
Foxian
Pro, out of curiosity, could you name a "natural cure" for bacterial meningitis? I'm intrigued to know of a non-antibiotic method.
happynaturaldude
The main reason why they should go away is because they make products with toxic chemicals on purpose that they know kills people and that is wrong. I even have former friend that works for them and I asked him "Don't you realize that your products kill people?" Here is his response "Who cares as long as we get our big paychecks that's all that matters." Here is the worst part this former friend of mine is a Christian just like me Yeah that sounds very Christian like right? Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against making money because you have to pay the bills but not at the expense of somebody else's health or wealth!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I do have some questions. 1) "Since we all know medicine can't be trusted" is a flawed statement, since more people use medicine than those who don't. 2) What are the "natural cures" that you're suggesting? Are they effective? 3) How many people die from the use of drugs compared to your "natural cures"?

I'd be glad to accept this debate. Please change your criteria so I'm able to accept.
Posted by vi_spex 10 months ago
vi_spex
a magic sandwich will do