oreozzzzz
vekoma123

Single-sex schools are good for education

vekoma123

oreozzzzz

Con

Children should have the opportunity to go to school with females and males. Its better for the economy.
vekoma123

Pro

i accept your debate.

I am not sure how it is better for the economy. Could you please elaborate?
oreozzzzz

Con

It is said that single sex schools promote homosexuality, that students don"t have much of a choice anymore in whom to be with. They are always surrounded by the same gender, and they have certain needs that have to be fulfilled. Since they can"t have their natural needs, they switch and prefer the same sex. This was proved when straight men ended up raping other men because of the environment they are in.
vekoma123

Pro

Okay, how does homosexuality have any impact on the learning style and needs of students? Schools are intended to have students learn the basic core classes such as math, language, social studies, and science. Social skills, of course, are important and such skills develop in the school environment, but it's not the primary focus, because social skils can be taught anywhere.

Also, what evidence do you have that students will switch and prefer just because of the fact that they go to a same-sex school? People are born with their sexualities, even though society can influence their expression and openness of holding such an identity. Also, rape is about power, not attraction, so are you sure that this debate has nothing to do with ripping on homosexuals?
oreozzzzz

Con

If in same sex schools we would have more problems then other schools less interactive with the other sex and for that we should have other schools and this would be more gays and that will
result in a population decrees then our nation will fall and that is why we should stay the way we are.
vekoma123

Pro

It seems that my opponent has completely disregarded the arguments I've made in the first paragraph and wishes to not include evidence about the first sentence in my second.

What explains that less interaction with the other sex causes problems? Aren't they able to hang out with them after school? It is very obvious with your comment about population decreases linked to more gay students to be that you have absolutely no clue or evidence to back your arguments up, and seem to primarily be bashing on homosexuals. Adoption is always an alternative, but that has absolutely nothing to do with same-sex school environments in the slightest.

I await your rebuttal.
oreozzzzz

Con

oreozzzzz forfeited this round.
vekoma123

Pro

It appears that my opponent has forfeited, which I am honestly not surprised about.

Well, it's now up to the voters.
Posted by Aleksandr 2 years ago
Aleksandr
My schools weren't very violent.
Posted by Aleksandr 2 years ago
Aleksandr
I used to go to to a same sex school, it is much better than a public school in my opinion. I found how much of a pain it is to have a group of girls by the locker talking about everyone. Many times I did something like humiliating myself, girls just give me this face and I hate it . As for boys, not many have that kind of behaviour, they would make fun of you but it feels less tense than having girls talk about you.

As for same sex schools for girls, I don't know, I never been in one
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
I like boobs.
Posted by UnderHill 2 years ago
UnderHill
By con's reasoning, homosexuality some how detrimental to education. Not sure where that comes from.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
The mysterious economy... O how mercilessly doth our god demand our obedience...
Vote Placed by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
oreozzzzzvekoma123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made made good arguments and rebuttals, which were not addressed by Con. Con lost points in conduct for forfeiting and points in spelling and grammar for bad spelling and grammar.