kpnutz
JohnyHiawa

Sir Alex Ferguson

Started: 5/9/2013 Category: Sports

kpnutz

Con

Sir Alex Ferguson should never of left Manchester United. He is too much of a legend to leave. He will be missed immensly!
JohnyHiawa

Pro

Hi to all. First, I'm Chelsea fan but I respect Sir Alex Ferguson because he did so much for United and also for english football.
But time goes. There were Beckham, Keane, Neville - then Ronaldo, Saha, Tev"z and now United has got Rooney, RVP, Chicharito and others.
26 years is too much for club and also too much for manager. Also, he isn't the youngest and manage club is really hard.
MU needs new manager to continue and don't stop in growing.
David Moyes was great in Everton and I think he will manage MU really good. No matter who manages MU - Ferguson's mentality will be there for long time
kpnutz

Con

I believe what you're saying is very true however he hasn't served for that long when in comparison to...
Jimmy Davies of Liverpool has run Waterloo Dock FC for 48 years. from 1963 to present day! Sirbalex still had years in him to be manager in my opinion as a sunderland supporter
JohnyHiawa

Pro

I think it's better to leave club when you think it's time than stay in club and make important decisions without enthusiasm.
I'm not SAF's fan, in fact, I don't like him but I respect him and also I think he is clever so he knows what he does :)
kpnutz

Con

kpnutz forfeited this round.
JohnyHiawa

Pro

And now, we can say that MU's future isn't dark. New great manager, also new blood, new great players.
United will buy players on the positions which aren't saved (for example Leigton Baines - one of the best left defenders - will replace Evra) so I think next year will be MU better than this season
kpnutz

Con

kpnutz forfeited this round.
JohnyHiawa

Pro

JohnyHiawa forfeited this round.
kpnutz

Con

kpnutz forfeited this round.
JohnyHiawa

Pro

JohnyHiawa forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
kpnutzJohnyHiawaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Fail...