ShyreWolf
What50

Sisterhood of DDO

ShyreWolf has forfeited round #4.
Started: 9/22/2017 Category: Sports

ShyreWolf

Con

This debate will decide whether or not the group "The Brotherhood" contributes and is fit for DDO. I will argue that the Brotherhood is nothing a group of racists causing trouble on this site. I have nothing against the brotherhood nor am I a part of it. This is simply for the fun of debating

[note: this debate is intended for the newer members of the brotherhood. Use this opportunity to prove your usefulness to the organization ;)]
What50

Pro

I accept your terms and agreements.
ShyreWolf

Con

This debate was intended for a newer member of the organization but I guess none of them had the balls to step up. Not to worry though because we have Good Ol' What50 to the rescue.

Always...

As we all know the organization, "The Brotherhood" has been causing trouble and problems on DDO. What are the problems? here they are.

[RACISM]

The group claims to be a strictly non-racist organization despite having most of their previous debate topics on how the White race is superior to the blacks. It is also known that the organization was built on a racist foundation and has a requirement that all members of the organization must have an image of a "white menacing skinhead" as their profile picture.
The leader of the organization, Masterful, has in the past resorted to calling Black people "Chimps" and even went on say that black people are vermin and that they are equivalent to pests. He also opened another debate with the title being "How to destroy an entire race of people" HAVING BLACKS AS THEIR MAIN FOCUS. So yes, It was a debate implying how Blacks should be destroyed.
The enforcer of the Organization, White50, is also guilty of being racist. Only recently White50 opened a new debate with the topic title being, "The white race is the most superior".
Not only this but even the members are just as racist as the leaders.
JimShady is just a new recruit into the organization. He read the entire organization's manifest and even though he knew that the group known for it's racist nature....His only concern was that the profile pictures with Nazi skinheads looked bad and would join organization if they were to change this.
Last but most certainly not least is MasterDrave. MasterDrave is an actual idiot who actually believes that the holocaust never happened. In his debate against UnicornGirl "The holohoax was a great idea" he doesn't even have an argument but only states that it the idea of Jews being killed and gassed is a great and wonderful idea.
PROOF OF RACISM FROM THE ORGANIZATION
(Unable to find the group's manifesto that was once available.)
[VERBAL ABUSE]
Now, this is primarily targetted towards another one of their new members MASTERDRAVE. Masterdrave is a member of the Brotherhood and is guilty of verbally abusing other members of the community. This buffoon goes overboard with his insults and is triggered when he is on the losing end of a debate. Even though he is only relatively new, IT IS MASTERFUL'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE MEMBERS OF HIS "ORGANIZATION" IS NOT GOING AGAINST DDO'S TOS(terms of services).
PROOF OF VERBAL ABUSE FROM MASTERDRAVE (INCREDIBLY TOXIC BEHAVIOUR)
[RAPE ENCOURAGEMENT]
This is for Masterful (The Leader). Masterful has been in two debates where he actually says that rape is good and it seems that is quite serious about this.

The debate was titled "Rape should be a punishment". HOWEVER, Masterful was playing as Con so you'd think he'd bring up paragraph after paragrah stating how rape should never be legal, right? WRONG.

"Why do you think it would be a good punishment? Women would love it" - Masterful
Is masterful implying that all women love to be raped? That's a serious matter.

Fast foward in time.........

Masterful is in another debate concering rape where again he thinks that women like to be raped. And, there's more (sadly), He then goes onto say that Black females should be put into rape hunting grounds to benefit men who suffer from sexual frustration.

Quotes:
"However if a fat chick gets raped she might actually enjoy it"

"I also believe that this would serve to alleviate stress, if a men is suffering from sexual frustration and is unable to buy a hooker, he can just go hunting for a black chick to rape. The reduction in stress would reduce crime as men won't be so sexually frustrated and will be less angry."

PROOF MASTERFUL SAID THESE THINGS

CONCLUSION:
This should be enough to destroy the Brotherhood. They are a group of racist, sexist, violent, rapists who contribute nothing but bad vibes to the community.
TO WHAT50:
Please do not be a child. Acknowledge and own up to the Organization's mistakes. You are known to create EXCUSES in order to protect your Organization. Which doesn't even hold much value on this website

I have provided links to prove everything that I've stated is indeed true.
What50

Pro

Sorry Con for the long reply. I had to do some family matters and was not able to do a quick reply.

My opponent is making an argument that "The Brotherhood does not contribute and is not fit for DDO."
He attempts to prove that claim by suggesting we are racist.
My question is, even if we are proven to be racist, how does that demerit our debating skills and how does that deem us to be poor contributors? That is exactly what my opponent has failed to explain during his argument. However, I digress. I will not be arguing that racists should be given a voice on DDO, rather I will be arguing that we are not currently racists, verbally abusive nor pro rape.

Which by the way, this shows Masterful arguing against rape as con-

http://www.debate.org......

Masterful makes a logical point against rape as a punishment-
"All the desperate fat chicks would be stealing food, knowing they they get A) Food, or B) sex. For them it's a win win."

The point is, Masterful has demonstrated that he is anti-rape in at least one debate.

I therefore present this question. How can Masterful have a debate for rape and against rape?
Could it be because debates don't always reflect the beliefs of the debater, and therefore, serves as poor evidence when attempting to identify the debaters true ideology? I'm certain.

We are growing as a group, our ideologies and beliefs are changing as we explore new ideas. We do not regret making those debates, they served as a milestone, which we have surpassed, leaving our old ideas behind.
I believe it was necessary to explore previously unexplored debates, not only to discuss the previously un-discussed, but to provide a change of pace to the debates we see on a regular basis. By debating those topics, we've only added diversity to this website, therefore we have already provided fair contribution.

Let's look past all of that, let's hypothetically suggest, that Masterful, masterdrave and myself, all believed what we wrote when we made those silly little debates, the question is, do we still believe in them now?
The answer is no. The purpose of the formation of the Brotherhood was to make DDO great again, to do that, we needed a certain set of rules to hold our group accountable to, these rules are strictly against racist behaviour, strictly against personal attacks and strictly for the terms of use.

Therefore, because the Brotherhood was formed, 3 accused racists, are no longer racist. The Brotherhood has reformed these accused racists, into upstanding users of DDO, where their contributions will be focused on promoting free speech and encourage users to form an inner community, which in turn, promotes togetherness.

Thus the Brotherhood not only provides fair contribution, but the Brotherhood HAS reduced racism on this site. The Brotherhood is not only fitting, but is making a positive impact on DDO.

I thank you, for allowing me for the opportunity to clear up any misunderstandings you may have had.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and remain yours faithfully,

What50, recruiter and enforcer of the Brotherhood.
ShyreWolf

Con

Hello What50. Thanks for continuing the debate just as I was afraid you were gonna forfeit.

"My opponent is making an argument that "The Brotherhood does not contribute and is not fit for DDO.He attempts to prove that claim by suggesting we are racist. My question is, even if we are proven to be racist, how does that demerit our debating skills and how does that deem us to be poor contributors?"

I guess I wasn't being too specific. What I meant by this was that your "organization" contributes to the website negatively by causing trouble and going against TOS (I gave proof before). Members of your organization were found to have a negative impact on the community based on their behavior and the type of topics they debated on.

I know that everyone here supports free speech right? However, Can we all agree that there are boundries to what you can say and what you can't on this website. I mean if this website was 100% FOR free speech then the profanity restrictions would be removed.

"Masterful makes a logical point against rape as a punishment- All the desperate fat chicks would be stealing food, knowing they they get A) Food, or B) sex. For them it's a win win."

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense. It's Illogical and doesn't make sense. The quote in which you provided trying to exemplify why Masterful is Anti-rape is terrible. So you failed to prove that Masterful is not in support of rape.

"We are growing as a group, our ideologies and beliefs are changing as we explore new ideas"

You mean to tell me that your group is still developing? Then please refrain from calling yourselves "elite".

"Thus the Brotherhood not only provides fair contribution, but the Brotherhood HAS reduced racism on this site. The Brotherhood is not only fitting, but is making a positive impact on DDO."

Looking at the organization's history on DDO, we can all agree that this is FALSE.

"Let's look past all of that, let's hypothetically suggest, that Masterful, masterdrave and myself, all believed what we wrote when we made those silly little debates, the question is, do we still believe in them now?

Therefore, because the Brotherhood was formed, 3 accused racists, are no longer racist. The Brotherhood has reformed these accused racists, into upstanding users of DDO, where their contributions will be focused on promoting free speech and encourage users to form an inner community, which in turn, promotes togetherness."

From reading all of this I've come to a conclusion. The Brotherhood organization is filled with members who are both naive and ignorant. Members are UNABLE to speak for themselves and must have either Masterful or What50 (who are most likely the same person) to speak for them.

Not only this BUT you will NOT be reformed after joining the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is relatively new and what50 has been a member since the beginning. All that time while he was in The Brotherhood he was supporting the The National Socialist German Workers' Party. This political party was run by ADOLF HITLER and was active from the 1920s-1945. Adolf Hitler believed that the Aryan (WHITES) race was the most superior and he was responsible for murdering millions of Jewish people.

Does this mean What50 supports all of this? Does the Brotherhood actually help with your racism issues?

Nope. It does the complete opposite. I mean it's no wonder why your organization only has 'white' members. Because it only attracts to racists like what50 and Masterful.
I hope we can continue this debate as i feel like it's getting more and more exciting(sorta). Good Luck in R2 and Have fun.

What50

Pro

First I will provide rebuttals to my opponents claims, then I will present my arguments that my opponent did not respond to.

"I guess I wasn't being too specific. What I meant by this was that your "organization" contributes to the website negatively by causing trouble and going against TOS (I gave proof before). Members of your organization were found to have a negative impact on the community based on their behavior and the type of topics they debated on."

You're blaming the Brotherhood for the past of individual members.
The Brotherhood is not contributing negatively, we have made great efforts to do good for DDO such as helping new members with their debates, by giving them advice and analyzing their debates to give constructive feed back. This not only helps individuals, but it improves the overall quality of debates on this website.
http://www.debate.org......

We have also been attempting to raise money for people in need of life saving medical treatment.
http://www.debate.org......

"I know that everyone here supports free speech right? However, Can we all agree that there are boundries to what you can say and what you can't on this website. I mean if this website was 100% FOR free speech then the profanity restrictions would be removed."

The Brotherhood is against the use of profanities and words that are used in a derogatory manner. We encourage members not to use hate speech and words that would offend. Try to find us using profanities in the comments section anywhere on this site. You can't. Therefore this point holds no relevance.

""Masterful makes a logical point against rape as a punishment- All the desperate fat chicks would be stealing food, knowing they they get A) Food, or B) sex. For them it's a win win."

I'm sorry but this is just nonsense. It's Illogical and doesn't make sense. The quote in which you provided trying to exemplify why Masterful is Anti-rape is terrible. So you failed to prove that Masterful is not in support of rape."

Masterful was in a debate where he argued against rape, the quote I provided shows that Masterful was arguing as con (against,) you cannot dismiss that point.
The purpose of showing you this, was to extend a question which you failed to answer-

How can Masterful be for and against rape?

""Thus the Brotherhood not only provides fair contribution, but the Brotherhood HAS reduced racism on this site. The Brotherhood is not only fitting, but is making a positive impact on DDO."

Looking at the organization's history on DDO, we can all agree that this is FALSE."

You missed the point entirely and responded with "false."
Let me reiterate for you.
It's true, that prior to the formation of the Brotherhood, members made racist debates, however, since the formation of the Brotherhood, no racist debates have been made, therefore the Brotherhood has reformed potential racists.

My opponent makes a claim that I am in the The National Socialist German Workers' Party. This is ludicrous, where is the proof? This is a bold claim indeed. I would like my opponent to provide a source.

"It's no wonder why your organization only has 'white' members. Because it only attracts to racists like what50 and Masterful."

Why do you say i'm white? I'm actually Asian. You're making assumptions and claims with no evidence. Please provide source or structured argument to support your claim.

The key points I make, which are not directly answered by my opponent are,

-Even if we are proven to currently be racist, how does that mean we are not fit for DDO and how does that mean we don't contribute?

-The Brotherhood helps new members and has an interest in charity. How can you therefore say we're not fit for DDO? No one else helps the new members, it seems as though DDO needs the Brotherhood.

-How can Masterful have a debate for rape and against rape? Could it be because debates don't always reflect the true beliefs of the debater, perhaps some debates are a way of exploring ideas, not necessarily agreeing with them?

-The sources and points you have provided have nothing to do with the Brotherhood, they attack members before they joined the Brotherhood, so, now that these ex-racists are reformed by the Brotherhood and doing good, how can you still call the Brotherhood bad?

These points are a summary of my argument, it is important that my opponent directly answers them, otherwise we will never come to a consensus.
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
Sorry, accidentally
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Shyrewolf
I do not think it is so. I have been in a situation where my opponent forfeited, but I was unable to continue on the next round.
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Shyrewolf
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Shyrewolf
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
@KostasT.1526 But that's happened to me before where the opponent forfeits but I am able to speak in the following rounds...
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Shyrewolf
Well, no, if one forfeits the debate is over with no winner. You can continue on a different debate though.
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
wait wtf? I know i forfeited but i thought that i would be able to post in the next rounds? I actually had the answers to what50s questions
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
"Posted by FanboyMctroll 6 days ago
FanboyMctroll I think round 2 argument pretty much summarizes everything in great detail of the Brotherhood. I love all the references and I would give this report an A+ for thoroughness, references, and quotes.

I don't see any way this evidence can be refuted by What50.

I declare ShyreWolf the winner of this debate, hands down"

:)
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
Idk, you not posting looks better for us.
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
Agreed. WIlling to forfeit Round 5 if what50 agreZz