missjones
JimShady

Size Matters.

missjones has forfeited round #2.

missjones

Pro

There's no acceptance round. Just launch straight into it. I think the title of this debate speaks for itself. If any man or woman thinks I'm mistaken, please accept the debate. Good luck.

P.s. just in case there's any morons out there reading this (I'm sure there are), to clarify we're talking about PENIS size.
JimShady

Con

So, if a man pulls down his pants, and he's got a 2-inch penis, obviously the girl is going to laugh in his face and tell him to go fvck a pencil sharpener. But the man will say bend over, and once she sees how hard he can thrust and how deep he can go, that girl is going to know just how much power is in the package.

So, as Master Yoda says, "Judge me by my size, do you?", it's not size that matters, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I am not a rapist.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Hello

Join The Sons of Solidarity
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
Hello..

Join the Alliance
Posted by What50 9 months ago
What50
I feel that size and technique are very important.
Posted by missjones 9 months ago
missjones
wtf - why?? Because there's absolutely no possibility of a woman posting stuff like this? You retard. Just stick to your gay porn and Mumford and Sons songs. I've got nothing to prove. I am who I say I am.
Posted by Throwback 9 months ago
Throwback
We all know you're a creepy pervert sitting in mommy's basement in your underwear. Stupid, stupid old man. I don't know why this site doesn't police itself to remove pedophiles like you. I know people who will.