wolf24
yomama12

Slenderman vs. Jeff

Started: 12/2/2014 Category: Funny

wolf24

Con

I would like to do a rematch because my little brother ruined the last one. I will still be con against slender man would win.
yomama12

Pro

I accept, is it ok for me to do my same argument from last time?
wolf24

Con

Yea, sure.

Jeff Dunham, as opposed to slenderman, is a ventriloquist and a stand-up comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as: The Tonight Show, Sonny With a Chance, and The Late Show. So obviously, slenderman's idiotic hypno-stare will only work on his talking dummy. Then, Jeff, being the smart human he is, can simply pull out his .44 magnum, and blow off slenderman's faceless head. Ventriloquists also have the supernatural power to throw their voice, making it sound like they are somewhere else in the room. So once faceless slendy tries to follow the sound, Jeff can pull out his magnum and again, blow Mr. S into oblivion. Slender is an amateur compared to Jeff Dunham. And Jeff is a comedian too, so he's cooler than the slender looking man.
yomama12

Pro

In the comments, which you obviously had enough time to see them, I said Jeff THE KILLER, NOT JEFF DUNHAM!!! Plz stop making it a troll debate, I just want to do a regular debate, plz.

Anyway:
Slenderman is a tall, slender figure with 8 tentacles extruding his back, and no face. He is considered the most famous of the creepy pastas; horror short stories http://creepypasta.wikia.com....... Slenderman is seen as a figure that lures people into a hypnotic state with his stare (even though he doesn't have a face, weird :P),in this state, the people walk in a trance like state, right into Slendeman's grasp. Once there, nobody really knows what happens to the people once Slenderman gets to them, but many people believes he impales them in one of his eight tentacle, killing them. But nobody really knows. if Jeff the Killer, another creepypasta, tries to fight good ol' slendy, he will become hypnotized, and travel right into sledy's grasp. End of discussion
wolf24

Con

Jeffrey Dahmer also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal, was an American serial killer and sex offender, who committed rape, murder and dismemberment of 17 men and boys. Obviously, he could kill slenderman in a heartbeat.
yomama12

Pro

Godammit, I asked you for no troll debates! Why does this always happen. I try to do a fun debate, and someone has to ruin it. Fine, have your way, do what you want, I don't care anymore
wolf24

Con

wolf24 forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

yomama12 forfeited this round.
Posted by thebeliver11 2 years ago
thebeliver11
so you guys are telling me that there is a 7 foot tall "man" or "thing" that walks around the woods "kidnapping" people , this man apparently lives in the woods yet can afford to get a suit tailored to his size and can go into this shop with no face ? okay then
Posted by thebeliver11 2 years ago
thebeliver11
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
I forgot to mention to do it on Jeff the killer, not Jeff Dunham, ok?
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
wolf24yomama12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con clearly trolled, which was something that would normally be fine but in this case it was con ignoring Pro's request in the comment section. That is quite rude. S&G - Tie. Both had adequate spelling and grammar. Arguments - Con. Pro conceded the debate, thus arguments goes to Con. Sources - Pro. Pro was the only one to utilize sources in this debate.