negan
unseenveiwer

Slenderman vs. Unwanted house guest

negan

Pro

This is the ultimate show down... Who wants to argue and who wants to comment?
unseenveiwer

Con

Are you ready?
Slender Man is a very versatile character in the creepypasta universe. Unwanted House guest however is pretty static. Slender Man is capable of a number of things witch adds to his scare factor. The less you know and are unsure of, the more you fear the object. Humans tend to fear the unknown. Now Unwanted House Guest has a more strict guideline to fallow to scare people. An intruder in your home is terrifying to most people. However Slender Man can be an intruder, stalker, invader of dreams, cause lack of sanity, and can choose to kill you whenever he pleases. Unwanted House Guest will kill you when you see him. That is the only time when he does. So Slender Man is the better option because of what he is capable of and how much more he can scare us.
negan

Pro

Okay so this is where the arguement starts ladies and slendermans...
http://www.youtube.com... rap battles/slenderman vs. unwanted houseguest
so post your comments!!!
unseenveiwer

Con

Well with your absence of a compelling argument, you have put me in an interesting position. The video was created by someone who knew about these characters. Obviously they will pick on over the other. So the video is not an accurate source because it can be biased.
Now, if we are going to use the comments of the people, Slender Man has already won because the majority of the comments chose Slender Man over The Unwanted House Guest. Go to the video on YouTube and see for yourself. So you have basically self sabotaged your own argument.
negan

Pro

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE havent seen me in awhile well ive seen you just fine....Slenderman is nothing but some immature teenager came up with to scare his friends.Just as unwanted house guest but i will also state the stupidity of what we call SLENDERMAN: first what kind of name is that. Second how is it if you have found the 8 pages you still die? And third: Time travel and Teliportation???!!! Who does that. He is though a comical tall tale just as unwanted house guest. But UHG is more tangible and real than you think.
unseenveiwer

Con

Interesting point of view my friend, however, there are some things that are flawed. Fist off dear ol' Slendy was created by Victor Surge on the Something Awful forums. It was for a contest. Not for the sake of giving his friends the creeps. Now the name Slender Man has some significance. I could argue that what kind of name is the Unwanted House Guest? But I, unlike you, can see the significance.

Slender Man was the name given to him because of his physical attributes. Dear Slendy never came out and said his name. So us as humans had to give him something. See if we had left him nameless that would give us a greater sense of fear. We name things to feel we have an understanding of the thing. Leaving it nameless will make us feel powerless and stupid.

Now you refer to the Slender indie horror game. Now the video game is an art medium. Just like paint, chalk, and photography. The creator of the game was able to express Slender Man as he saw him. So using the game as an arguing point is not exactly the best source. But, me being a kind person, will answer your question any way. The reason that you still die in the end is because you cant escape the Slender Man. No matter how hard you try and what you do he will get you in the end. End of story. Bottom line. Role the credits.

Finally, to your last point, Slender Man teleports and time travels. That is just what he does. Like I said on my first argument, Slender Man is a versatile Character. He is left for the viewers interpretation. This is because of the Tulpa Theory. Basically the human mind makes a being the believe in/fear tangible and real. Now this is only one of the theories of how Slender Man came to be, but it works to answer your question. How the interpreter imagines Slender Man is exactly what he will be. So, indeed, Slender Man does teleport and time travels.

Unwanted House Guest is a static character while slender Man is still open for interpretation. Because we are so unsure of Slender Man's true attributes, it makes us fear him more. The unknown is the most frightening thing to the human race. Now, dear opponent, Slender Man is much more tangible then YOU realize.
negan

Pro

The one question that i have is for your feeble arguement.How does any one know if a fairytale monster is real?
unseenveiwer

Con

That question could have been stated differently my friend. How does anyone know that ANYTHING is real. How can we prove our own existence let alone the existence of any other anomaly. We could be apart of something much greater then we comprehend. This existence could all be nothing more than a dream. Nothing more nothing less. It is all very interesting once you truly think about it. So in short. You must figure out if you exist before you can understand anything else that may or may not exist.
negan

Pro

negan forfeited this round.
unseenveiwer

Con

I am sorry to see you forfeit dear opponent. It was a fun argument and I am glad I had the opportunity to argue with you. All that is left to be said is let the best argument win.
Posted by 2-D 3 years ago
2-D
Just googled the issue and I'm back on board.
Posted by 2-D 3 years ago
2-D
The first two times I read this I read, "Spiderman vs. unwanted..." which sounded like an interesting question. Now this is kind of a wash. Do I like this slenderman or... I mean I'm indifferent at this point now that Spiderman is not involved.