shreshtha.gupta
gordondebates

Slow and steady wins the race is not applicable these days

shreshtha.gupta

Con

Please post questions against the topic slow ans steady wins the race is not applicable these days..
gordondebates

Pro

Hello. Let me start by explaining this vague debate concept. I define this topic as that doing something step by step is applicable in real life.

First of all, I would like to rebut his team case. His idea that 'slow and steady is not applicable these days' is completely false. His assertion that 'slow and steady' is not applicable can be proved in everyday life.

Let me start my first case:

Nothing can EVER be gained when you rush through something. There is a proverb saying 'Haste makes waste.' Take homework for example. If you rush through your homework and not use an effort, you could get 3, and occasionally a high 2. But is it better to take the risk of rushing through than to be slow and careful in your work to get a better grade?

My second point is that more time is actually LOST when you work hastily than doing it slowly and steadily. Look at it this way: if you just do it carefully and slowly, you might only need one attempt. However, if you do it hastily, you have to do the work over and over again, thus losing much more time than doing it slowly, and the quality might not be better. An example is doing projects and homework in school.

Therefore, this motion must stand.
shreshtha.gupta

Con

shreshtha.gupta forfeited this round.
gordondebates

Pro

gordondebates forfeited this round.
shreshtha.gupta

Con

shreshtha.gupta forfeited this round.
gordondebates

Pro

gordondebates forfeited this round.
shreshtha.gupta

Con

shreshtha.gupta forfeited this round.
gordondebates

Pro

gordondebates forfeited this round.
shreshtha.gupta

Con

shreshtha.gupta forfeited this round.
gordondebates

Pro

gordondebates forfeited this round.