britkit_francis
provideoman123

Smelling the color nine.

britkit_francis
Started: 3/10/2015 Category: Funny

britkit_francis

Pro

I say that trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color nine.
provideoman123

Con

Alright, lets me just start off with a little story. My dog and girlfriend were out camping in the Canadian winter. We were having a great time burning draps (flags) when a man came out of the woods. He held a long rod in his hands, and at first I thought he was a fisherman. But after closer examination I realized that was no rod... At that precise moment I smelt more of an 8 than a 9. It was a miracle that we got out of that alive, and that that man and his long rod (penis) are behind bars thanks to the police and my kung fu skills. Definitely 8 is the answer, not 9.
britkit_francis

Pro

You sure that wasn't and 123 man? Maybe that was Hillary Clinton's twin brother long forgotten. And what did the towels any way?

Any how you got me there, I don't have much to say for this round.
provideoman123

Con

Thanks man! Let me tell you another story.... I was having an argument with my girlfriend in the pool one day, when she decided to pass gas next to me. I smelled a 7, and then when i went into the pool, i smelled a 6. Looks like you're wrong again my friend. So anyway, after the pool argument, we went over to the home improvement store to buy some draps.
britkit_francis

Pro

Now I've got a story. A couple decades ago, before I was born, I was playing a video game called Centipede on my TV. Then, out of no where, my dog starts breaking through my back door. He succeeds in breaking the door, rushes into the living room and takes a dump on my Atari 2600. The crap shorts the console right when I was about to finish the second to last level. I decide to call Atari help tech help. I look for Atari in the newest 2012 edition phone book but can't find anything. I call up Information and ask for Atari Help. She says that my console is far old and that I should replace it with an X-box One. Right then I smelled the color 9. Either that or it was the dog turd. I mean what is her attitude. Its only 1982 right?
provideoman123

Con

I'm excited to tell you about one of the times we had in the forest. It was a dry summer day, I was walking with my dog to go to the camping site. The camp site was the place of the drap-burning festivities. All of a sudden, my dog starts acting up. He stats barking at me. The packages of draps left my bud's car and was headed to the old picnic table, where we would sort them by all the country's name. First up, Andorra. We threw that Catalan drap into the fire like it was bread going in an oven. Wow. The stench from the acrylic paint burned my nose. That time, I would even say I smelled as low as the color 2!

I hope you have enjoyed this debate. I have smelled many numbers, but smelling number-colors are new to me. I have learned a lot and I hope you have done the same.
Posted by britkit_francis 1 year ago
britkit_francis
But ScrinTech, nine broke out of seven's digestive tract before he was digested.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
My account occasionally posts comments twice, really sorry.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
I know, number cannibalism is a big issue.
Posted by Joss_Whedon 1 year ago
Joss_Whedon
Posted by ScrinTech 1 year ago
ScrinTech
but, seven eight nine...
Vote Placed by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
britkit_francisprovideoman123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is just a troll debate.