afreakforjesus
A_Nebiah

Smile, god loves all of you :)

A_Nebiah

afreakforjesus

Pro

Evryone needs to know that god loves them. He hates the sin you commit but he loves you. John 3:16 proves that. God will always give you strength Isiah 41:10.
A_Nebiah

Con

I will be using the KJV 1611 edition as it is the most accurate Bible today. The 1611 KJV also includes the Apocrypha, some of the lost books of the bible. According to Christians/Catholics, the Apocrypha and all the other lost books do not belong in the Bible because they contradict what the Bible says. Here is the problem, Catholics created Christianity and they created a god and a “Jesus” for Christianity. The Christian god is an “all-loving” god, but the Alahym of the Bible, is not an “all-loving.” The Christian White “Jesus” or sun god, came as a sacrifice for everyone. The Bible states The Messiah came only for Israel-Matthew 15:24. For this reason, Catholics, who created Christianity, took out the lost books because they wanted to create a religion that was all about love, which is contrary to the Bible. Now, let’s get back to the talking point of this debate and let’s get the true meaning of John 3:16 shall we, since it’s been force fed to everyone to believe GOD loves everybody just by that one verse. It is the most taken out of context verse on the planet, and everyone bought it.

Today’s Christians teach John 3:16 quite often, yet they don’t know the true meaning of John 3:16. This is why I say Christianity today and every other religion out there, is a false religion. Christians have a different Alahym and a different Messiah than the Bible.

I will provide precepts for John 3:16 as well.

John 3:16 - For God so loued ye world, that he gaue his only begotten Sonne: that whosoeuer beleeueth in him, should not perish, but haue euerlasting life.

2 Esdras 6:9 – For Esau is the end of the world, and Iacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

Esau is the biblical name of the so called white man. Who is ruling this earth right now? The so called white man is ruling this earth. Esau is the end of the world! Jacob is you so called blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans. Our kingdom is next. Their kingdom is right now. But what happened to "GOD so loved the world," I thought GOD loved everybody. Why would HE say that Esau is the END of the world!

For God so loved the world, right?

John 17:9,10 – I pray for them, I pray not for the world: but for them which thou hast giuen me, for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

The Messiah said, I pray for them, I pray not for the world: but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine. Christ said, "I pray for them that thou hast given me; what does that mean? Who is given to Christ? The Israelites; the so called “African-Americans/Latinos/Native Americans” are given to The Messiah! V10 I am glorified in them; I am glorified in you “African-Americans/Latinos/Native Americans.”

Matthew 15:24 - But he answered, and said, I am not sent, but vnto the lost sheepe of the house of Israel.

Yahu’shuah said HE is not sent for anyone else, but Israel.

1 John 2:15 - Loue not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loue the world, the loue of the Father is not in him.

There is a problem, John 3:16 said, "For GOD so loved the world." 1 John 2:15 says, "Love not the world!" We are not supposed to love this nasty disgusting place filled with evil and wickedness, lust, and homosexuality running rapid, brothers hating on another brother, murder, etc. We are not supposed to be celebrating Christmas, thanksgiving; these are the white mans holidays.
"Love not the world" " you are not supposed to love the things that are in the world. "If any man love the world, you do not have the love of GOD in you, if you loving the world!

1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

If any of you love the world, the love of the LORD is not in you. "For all that is in the world"- the lust of the flesh, you fornicating, you loving all of the corrupt people; "And the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life"- you proud spirits; "Is not of the FATHER, but is of the world."

So John 3:16 is not talking about this dirty, disgusting world! John 3:16 is obviously talking about something else, it is not talking about everybody on the planet. "For GOD so loved the world," does not mean the planet earth! The world has many different meanings. How can anybody prove that it is talking about the whole planet?

James 4:4 - Ye adulterers, and adulteresses, know yee not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoeuer therefore will be a friend of the world, is the enemy of God.

You adulterers and adulteresses, know this, the friendship of the world, filthy, disgusting world, is enmity (hatred) with GOD; you hate GOD. Once again, the word "world" in John 3:16, is not talking about everybody on the planet.

Hebrews 11:3 - Through faith we vnderstand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seene were not made of things which doe appeare.

WORLDS, that is plural, it says the word "WORLDS" " it does not say "world." So it says The Most High created more than one world. So how come in John 3:16, when it says "world," how can you be certain that it is talking about everybody on the planet? The "worlds" were framed by the word of GOD.

So let’s find out now, what is Yahu’shuah is talking about in John 3:16; let’s find out what the Messiah was talking about when HE said, "For GOD so loved the world, HE gave HIS only begotten son."

Isaiah 45:17 - But Israel shall bee saued in the Lord with an euerlasting saluation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

The Anointed one, if you did not know, quotes the Old Covenant in the New Covenant and throughout HIS teachings. When Christ walked the earth, what was HE teaching? When HE was on the earth, what covenant where the Israelites under? They were under the Old Covenant. They were under the law; they were following the law; Christ was teaching the law. But WHO shall be saved? ISRAEL shall be saved. NOT EVERBODY? Israel shall be saved! "With an everlasting salvation;" you should not be ashamed of being a Hebrew Israelite. The "world" Christ spoke about, is the world of Israel, that’s it. This is what The Messiah quoted in John 3:16. "Ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end" For you Hebrew Israelites that is what Yahu’shuah was talking about in John 3:16. So NO, GOD does NOT love everyone on this planet.

For GOD so loved the world of Israel, HE gave HIS only begotten SON, YAHU’SHUAH, that whosoever believeth in HIM from the nation of Israel shall be saved with an everlasting life; world without end.

Acts 2:21 -
And it shall come to passe, that whosoeuer shall call on the Name of the Lord, shalbe saued.

There is the "whosoever"! The whosoever, MEN OF ISRAEL shall call on the name of the Messiah; Men of Israel hear these words; whosoever of Israel; not the White man, not the Chinese, or the Arab, et cetera. This book is only talking about ISRAEL.

Isaiah 41:10 – Feare thou not, for I am with thee : be not dismaied, for I am thy God : I will strengthen thee, yea I will helpe thee, yea I will vphold thee with the right hand of my righteousnesse.

If my rival reads from Isaiah 41:8, it clearly states who this verse is being focused on, Israel.

We can see this in V8 – But thou Israel, art my seruant, Iacob whom I haue chosen, the seede of Abraham my friend. V9 – Thou whom I haue taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chiefe men thereof, and sayd vnto thee ; Thou art my seruant, I haue chosen thee , and not cast thee away. V10 - Feare thou not, for I am with thee : be not dismaied, for I am thy God : I will strengthen thee, yea I will helpe thee, yea I will vphold thee with the right hand of my righteousnesse.

afreakforjesus

Pro

You are a lye and a devil. this is not true people god does love very one. Revelation 7.9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

See god do love everyone no just a certain grope of people
A_Nebiah

Con

My rival could not refute my argument nor could he/she provide any key points to support his/her case.

Revelation 7:9 – After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could nuber, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, & tongues, stood before the throne, & before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palmes in their hands:

Now let’s get some precepts for Revelation 7:9.

Revelation 5:9 – And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the Booke, and to open the seales thereof: for thou wast slaine, and hast redeemed vs to God by thy blood, out of euery kinred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

1 Peter 2:9-10 – But yee are a chosen generation, a royall Priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, that yee should shewe forth the praises of him, who hat called you out of darknes into his marueilous light :

V10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God : which had not obtained mercie, but now haue obtained mercy.

2 Esdras 2:17-18 – But what can I helpe you.

V18 For he that brought these plagues vpon you, will deliuer you from the hands of your enemies.

Baruch 4:14-16 – Let them that dwell about Sion come, and remember ye the captiuity of my sonnes and daughters, which the euerlasting hath brought vpon them.

V15 For he hath brought a nation vpon them from far: a shamelesse nation, and of a strange language, who neither reuerenced old man nor pitied childe.

V16 These haue caried away the deare beloued children of the widow, and left her that was alone, desolate without daughters.

2 Esdras 2:1-2 – Thus saith the Lord, I brought this people out of bondage, and I gaue them my Commaundements by my seruants the prophets, whom they would not heare, but despised my counsailes.

V2 The mother that bare them, saith vnto them, Goe your way ye children, for I am a widow, and forsaken.

2 Esdras 2:30 – Be ioyfull, O thou mother, with thy children, for I will deliuer thee, sayth the Lord.

Ezekiel 36:19 – And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countreys : according to their way and according to their doings I iudged them.

Jeremiah 23:3 – And I wil gather the remnant of my flocke, out of all countreis whither I haue driuen them, and will bring them againe to their foldes, and they shalbe fruitfull and increase.

Isaiah 10:22 – For though thy people Israel be as he sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall returne: the consumption decreed shall ouerflow with righteousnesse.

Zechariah 13:8 – And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.

Now, tounges, are the different languages each of the tribes has. Since we’ve been scattered on all four quarters of the earth, we picked up different languages such as Spanish, English, Italian, Arabic, etc…

So Rev 7:9, is referring to all nations, tongues (languages) and kindred of our Israelite family.

Now, this doesn’t mean that nations that are not Israel, will not inherit our Kingdom. Our Alahym has provided salvation for the gentiles, yet there is a process Gentiles must go through before they can inherit our Kingdom.

1. They must be brought in by an Israelite

2. They must admit we are the real Israelites

3. The must keep the 10 commandments

If the gentile does not admit that we are the real Jews, he/she will not enter our Kingdom.

Romans 11:11 – I say then ; Haue they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid, But rather through their fall, saluation is come vnto the Gentiles, for to prouoke them to ielousie.

Precepts for Romans 11:11

Ezekiel 18:23 – Haue I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die, saith the Lord GOD? And not that he should returne from his ways, and liue.

Acts 13:46 – Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first haue bene spoken to you: but seeing yee put it from you, and iudge your selus vnworthy of euerlasting life, loe, we turn to the Gentiles.

For those Gentile who do receive salvation, they will return to being our man and maid servants.

Isaiah 14:1-2 – For the Lord wil haue mercie on Iacob, and wil yet choose Israel, and set them in their owne land: and the strangers shalbe ioyned with them, and they shal cleaue to the house of Iacob.

V2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possesse them in the land of the Lord, for seruants and handmaides: and they shall take them captiues, whose captiues they were, and they shall rule ouer their oppressours.

I thank my challenger for the opportunity to debate this subject matter.
Posted by Network 2 years ago
Network
Forgot to say : I do not aspire to the " Kingdom of black Jews ", but the Kingdom of God. The first is born of an human tradition ; the second is divine and born of God. In God all (blacks, whites, and Jews) are made equal (Galatians 3:28). Your criterions are anti-biblical, so because what you say is false even though you speak like you had the authority of a teacher, you are a liar. No fallacy involved in saying that (if Pro had used this reasonment to justify his accusations, nobody would confuse it for an Ad Hominem).
Posted by Network 2 years ago
Network
(sorry, had no space to finish my last counter-argument :)
They were Semites, not like black (who are Hamites) or Native Americans (who may be Japhetites, because of their genetic link to the Asian population, whose origin is held to be the same as the European population by linguists. Serious researchers have come to the conclusion Jews had tanned skin until the Middle Age, when breeding with European and African populations became more frequent due to the diaspora (this is why we have white jews and black jews). Tanned skin is not necessarily what most people would call white, but it is not exactly black either. The issue of hispanic people (whether they are white or black) is complicated ; I do not know how their genetic make-up compare to that of the Afro-American population (for example). The assumption I had is that hispanics are biracial (born of inbreeding between white and black), which would explain their great range of skin colors.

The three criterons that Con uses for the " Kingdom of black Jews " I do not trust. When someone who has no knowledge of God does naturally what God has advised for mankind, isn't he acting righteously? God would not cast the simply ignorant out if that person is otherwise worthy of salvation. The wicked and the disbelievers are already condemned, but the righteous unknower is not. As I previously demonstrated, blacks are not Jews, because you would have to go as far back as Noah for a definitive ethnic link (Noah's three sons were ancestors to the Africans, Indo-Europeans and Semites, which are distinct people). Finally, Christians are free from the Law. The 10 commandments say to keep the Sabbath ; Paul says the Sabbath is not required (Romans 14:5). So the 10 commandments are not required for salvation.

It's funny how Con quotes Ezekiel 18:23, which actually proves the opposite of his position on the current topic, since it says God would rather see the wicked repent than die, which shows either love, pity, or mercy.
Posted by Network 2 years ago
Network
It's funny how both parties are at fault here.

Pro, for failing to provide sufficient arguments to prove his point (only referring to 3 verses when many more would be useful in the topic at hand) and for failing to properly demonstrate Con's heresies.

Con, for being an heretic and a liar. He assesses the 1611 KJV is best and the apocryphas are all genuine, despite the fact the 1611 KJV contains the book of Judith. The only reason I could see for someone to treat Judith as Scripture is ignorance. Plain and simple. Prophets do not go to a person, tell them they received a message from God that will lead to that person's repentance and salvation, and then murder that person after he has made vow to repent. So we cannot hold the 1611 KJV is perfect. And the apocryphas that were suppressed had nothing to do with whether God loves humans or not.

Also, the KJV contains a translation mistake on the matter of Rebecca's nose ring, that led some to a more serious theological mistake (that nose rings are bad). I do not think anyone can get an " earring in the face ", because the ears are not in the face, and earrings are rings that go in the ear. So earrings cannot go in the face. Knowing the word translated as " earring " means (piercing) ring in Hebrew, and the word translated as " face " is rendered " nose " in most translations, this can only be a mistake of the KJV's translators part.

Con says the Christian God is not the Biblical God, which is clearly a false doctrine (he was possibly influenced by Gnostics).

Con further argues that native americans are blacks (they're not ; they are genetically related to asian populations and have fair skin), and black people are Jews, but whites are Edomites. How wrong is that? Esau and Jacob were heerozygous twin brothers, and brothers have a skin color that is about the same as their parents. What color was Isaac? Rebecca? Abraham? They were Semites, not like black (who are Hamites) or Native Americans (who may be Japh
Posted by Projectid 2 years ago
Projectid
Beliefs stem from a source, whether true or not. If there is observable proof of god(s), I am all ears. As I proposed before, there is scientific evidence that indicates the necessity of any god is nil. I presume that if one says he does not believe in science, then they have turned a blind eye to reality. I say this because careful examination of science is strong.

Atheists generally don't just eliminate god(s) for no good reason, most that I know have come to such conclusions through intense study, as I have after being raised in churches and even teaching and preaching in the church of Christ for over a decade.

I am all more than ready to debate anyone on this topic of who has better observable evidence for the potential for a supreme being existing.
Posted by TheAnonymousTipster 2 years ago
TheAnonymousTipster
This is beautiful...
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
@A_Nebiah

I'll take it as a yes that you weren't able to respond to my post.
To respond to your set of assumptions about my belief, I try not to make assumptions about questions I don't have the answers to. Whether there's a god or not, I don't know, and I don't know how to find out. No one else seems to know either, since they seem to require faith to believe in their gods. I take it you have a problem with people not believing what you believe. Or maybe you simply believe that you're superior to people who don't believe what you believe?
Posted by XLAV 2 years ago
XLAV
So many purple circles.
Posted by Esiar 2 years ago
Esiar
Con is a heretic.
Pro is right.

Con gave no good argument.
Pro gave no argument.
Posted by A_Nebiah 2 years ago
A_Nebiah
@UndeniableReality

If you're saying, "We'd have to determine that god exists before we could determine how he feels about anything," that means that you don't believe there is a Higher Power, nor that HE created us because there is no observable evidence for you to believe.
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
Are you not able to respond to my previous post?
Vote Placed by Paleophyte 2 years ago
Paleophyte
afreakforjesusA_NebiahTied
Reasons for voting decision: Clear win for Con. Pro failed to make coherent arguments and more or less lost it in Round 2. Pro's spelling was horrible, though the "certain grope of people" was very entertaining.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
afreakforjesusA_NebiahTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ad hominems and terrible argumentation
Vote Placed by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
afreakforjesusA_NebiahTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G are equal. Con gets conduct-pro used ad hominem. Arguments-One verse vs many. The winner is deduced from that fact.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
afreakforjesusA_NebiahTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro poorly refuted con and obviously losses against the huge mass of his evidence.