3rd
Jack2

Smoking Should be Banned

3rd

Pro

Smoking should be banned because it dangerous for others health. Not even mentioning you own health it hurts other people. They can get lung cancer and that is a dangerous sickness to get. People who are addicided should get help to quit and eventualy we should stop making and selling of ciggarets and pipes.
Jack2

Con

I do not stand with my argument here today because I disagree with the idea, I am just up here to say that our government has no right to ban smoking. Smoking does stand as a health hazard to people in the U.S....but so does drinking alchol, or even driving a car. Should the government ban these too? We have banned many things drug related from the U.S. and they stand a much larger risk to the general welfare of the U.S. but to continue on with banning more....where does our government run out of the power to do stuff like this? It needs to stop somewhere and this just goes a little to far!
3rd

Pro

3rd forfeited this round.
Jack2

Con

Jack2 forfeited this round.
3rd

Pro

3rd forfeited this round.
Jack2

Con

Jack2 forfeited this round.