Smoking in Public

Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner

Smoking should be allow in public places.
We are already breathing in a polluted air from the factories anyway. If they can't smoke in public places they would smoke in their places so that could affect their children and it would be bad for their health.

In my opinion, I think that smoking in public is a very bad idea. I think this because it will affect the health of children,adults and even OAP's.It could cause serious lung problems or even cause them to die.Also, yes they might already be breathing in the pollution but it wouldn't make the problem any better by smoking, if anything it would make it a lot more worse.
Posted by ClassicRobert 2 years ago
I'm not judging this because this wasn't a debate. This was two people saying one thing at each other each. Add a few rounds and some clash to your next debates.