Smoking should be banned in public areas

Smoking should be banned in public areas. People should only smoke at their homes. There are cons when smoking in public places

- Children at a young age witness it. It was not long ago when I read this book about smoking and even children smoke also as what the book told me. It also stated that some children see the cigarette and since they think everyone else is doing it they think they shall also do it. Children get shown bad examples when someone smokes in front of them.

- Children and adults who don't smoke inhale the smell and the person inhaling it can get the serious side effects like
Lung cancer
The smell can have a negative impact

-People are very rude when smoking.
When people smoke they don't care where they smoke and often smoke in front of that person's face and like stated above children can inhale it.

- It can burn clothing. I have seen this many times with people who don't smoke and later on when the smoke goes passing and spreading it can linger into your clothing and burn it. Who wants ripped pants and shirts?

- It can cause pollution in small areas and people inhale the smell and it wont go away unless you open the windows.

- It offends nature because of how it spreads smoke up into the air.

Your turn

I agree that smoking should be banned in public because it's one thing if someone is damaging their health by smoking but they shouldn't be allowed to harm others.

I am sorry but I forgot to mention that I was on pro side because I made a mistake and I could not go back to edit so you are con

Cian39 forfeited this round.

I think my opponent forfited

Cian39 forfeited this round.
Posted by NarutoUzamaki 2 years ago
sorry I meant to put pro but it is reversed so I am on the pro side
Vote Placed by theta_pinch 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: con gets arguments because he was the only one to make arguments. Con gets conduct because pro forfeited