MindMover
doclock

Snakes Are Great Pets!

MindMover

Pro

Same rules as the last one: http://www.debate.org...

Best of luck!
doclock

Con

I accept again.
MindMover

Pro

Snakes have been feared by many people for many reasons. I will tell you right now that I have had a snake for over three years, and I have not been bitten, strangled, or been hurt by it in any way in that time. Snakes make great pets because they are safe to keep, they are easy to keep, and they are amazing animals!

Snakes are truthfully safe to keep. There have been so many dramatic incidents where something like a ball python, one of the best beginner snakes and the type of snake that I have, escapes and then it appears on the news as a huge deal when really the snake was probably only four feet long. How many people have said to you that snakes are slimy? That is one of the strangest things that people have come up with! Snakes are smooth animals that have scales. Has anybody ever told you that you should be careful of snakes because they are all poisonous? That is as well a lie! If you are bitten by your pet snake, then it most likely will not hurt. A bite from a ball python will give you at worst a small cut. They are also safe because if you do research before buying a snake, you will find that if you want a bigger, harder to keep snake, then you get a Reticulated Python, a Burmese Python, or an Anaconda.

Snakes are easy to keep because they only need to be fed once a week at most. Snakes can be held in a habitat and bedding is easy to find. You can go to any pet store and pick up all of the supplies you need to own a snake. Another thing that makes a snake easy to care for is that their food can come buy able dead instead of alive.

Snakes are truthfully amazing creatures. They have amazing colors, and they also can climb on almost any rough surface! Surprisingly, people have been able to breed snakes and get amazing morphs. Look at this website if you want to see some: http://www.worldofballpythons.com...

In conclusion, Snakes are easy to care for, safe to keep, and amazing pets. They are not slimy, not big (If you pick the right one and do lots of research.) and they can come in many different colors.

I typed up this all on my own and did not copy and paste.
doclock

Con

doclock forfeited this round.
MindMover

Pro

MindMover forfeited this round.
doclock

Con

doclock forfeited this round.
Posted by MindMover 2 years ago
MindMover
It is fine. Let's just start a new debate. I won't be online for a while right after this comment, so it will have to be later.
Posted by doclock 2 years ago
doclock
I'd say start another for voting purposes, BUT YOU GET FINAL CHOICE!
Posted by MindMover 2 years ago
MindMover
Last time it was my fault, so you choose.
Posted by doclock 2 years ago
doclock
Oh my lord we'll get there someday! I'll do whatever you think is best. It was my fault, you choose.
Posted by MindMover 2 years ago
MindMover
Do you want to re-restart, or just post your argument in the comments?
Posted by doclock 2 years ago
doclock
Very sorry about that forfeit, I was trying to get to a computer all weekend but couldn't. But trust me, I have a good answering argument that I will try and post as soon as possible.