Soccer fans are the most passionate sports fans in the world.

Started: 7/28/2013 Category: Sports

first round is for acceptance.

I accept the challenge. :)

To me, soccer fans are the most passionate fans in the world for numerous reasons:

1: Loyalty. Soccer fans are the most loyal in the world. Even when the team is struggling, they still show up and cheer loudly and proudly. This video shows fan of Sunderland. This is a team that was in 9th at the time, and already out of the championship race.

2: Noise. Soccer fans are the noisest and craziest in the world. In the video, look at the difference between fans of other sports and soccer fans.

3. Knowledge of the game. Soccer fans know their history, stats, and stay up to date on their team. In soccer, there is no such thing as a bandwagon fan. Either you stand by the team though the good times as well as the rough times, or you aren't a fan.

Personally, I honestly don't know much about soccer, but from what I do know is that soccer fans are not the only ones passionate about this sport.. There are many sports that other people are huge fans of, not just soccer.

Soccer isn't the only famous sport in the world that would attract fans too. Also, loyalty is given to many sports even in hard times. I do agree that if someone is not loyal then really they aren't a fan.

Thank you TULIP for your quick response.

My opponent states that there are many other passionate fans from different sports, but fails to give an example. My opponent also states that loyalty is given to many other sports in hard times. But again, there is no example to back up that statement. Therefore Vote Pro!

Thank you for the challenge. Best wishes!
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
Soccer!!! Woooo! I'm a crazy fan of this sport and I play it myself
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Kay... That was a concession...