i_know_all_and_i_will_win
the_debater_324

Soccer is better than Football

Started: 2/24/2014 Category: Games

i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

Soccer is the world's most popular sport.

More fans than football. Soccer players don't need to spend a lot of money for gear like football players and coaches do. Football is a stop stop game and soccer is a fluid game. Not long to learn the basics of soccer unlike football. Don't need physical strength of football to play soccer. Soccer is in the Olympics and football is not. Stretches across the world thus you have more fans to talk with and share your love for the sport. Less able to have injures than football players.

Websites used-
http://www.realclearsports.com...

http://www.livestrong.com...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Best of luck to my opponent
Rules are that you can not give up. No cussing and format is paragraph than rebuttals of your opponent's paragraph. ----->FOLLOW THESE RULES<-----
the_debater_324

Con

I don't know what you are talking about! This america son! What do think will get more fans in this country a bunch of skimpy people running around with a ball between their legs or some serious head clashing that we americans love! I do not care about global votes i'm talking about right here in our home land. Soccer may be your football but to me we all know what real football is!!!
i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

First of you have given me no proof of anything. You are simply stating that you love football. And also in soccer you can tackle people. And in my argument topic is soccer is better than football. Not soccer is better than football in the US. And in other countries football is like soccer to us. Now try to get some facts before posting your argument again. Because your argument wasn't even an argument.
the_debater_324

Con

the_debater_324 forfeited this round.
Posted by i_know_all_and_i_will_win 2 years ago
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
Darn it no one voted. I would of won. You sucked.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
You know i am in school as we speak. I have a life. It is just im not stupid. PS im only 11.
Posted by the_debater_324 2 years ago
the_debater_324
And I advise you to shut up some people have lives I'm not on here 24/7
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
As you see right now my opponent has forfeited his round thus means he gave up which means he has disobeyed the rule of not giving up. So I advise you to vote for me.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
first of you is supposed to be first of all
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
Or I just don't consider cussing to be that bad of a thing to actually do.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
Yes it is because that means you have no self-control.
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
Is it bad that the only reason I'm not going to accept this debate is because of the no cussing rule and I know I'm going to break it?