AustinS_99
chewman123

Soccer is more physical and popular that football

Started: 2/10/2016 Category: Sports

AustinS_99

Pro

Accept then make an opening statement. Look forward to debating
chewman123

Con

football gets u more physical than soccer and get u stronger because u use your shoulder and arms in football.
AustinS_99

Pro

First of all you do use your arms and shoulders in soccer as well. If you watch any national or international games during a FIFA world cup or during any match at all you will see that many of the players use their arms to hold other players away and even keepers use their arms for of course grabbing the ball and shoving other offensive threats out of their way. The shoulders part is a complete understatement because since you are not allow to grab people (by the way making it easier to get the person down) you have to shoulder people off the ball and trust me, me being a soccer player myself, I know that it can be a struggle. Soccer puts you in a great physical situation for example if you watched the Woman's FIFA World Cup, one of the German players had her head busted open, and she kept playing until the half was over. After half time she went back, got patched up and then came back out to finish the game. And being that you didn't specify on which physical you meant being shape or size and since I already described size I will go onto shape. If you look at any of the professional soccer players absolutely none of them are overweight or have " a belly " on them. Most have 6 packs and all can run extremely fast compared to a number of football players who definitely don't have 6 packs or a great running ability
chewman123

Con

chewman123 forfeited this round.
AustinS_99

Pro

AustinS_99 forfeited this round.
chewman123

Con

chewman123 forfeited this round.
AustinS_99

Pro

I believe I won
chewman123

Con

chewman123 forfeited this round.