pabeltrani
Maggie37

Social Networking

pabeltrani

Pro

In this debate, I will argue that the reputation of various social networking sites, such as Facebook and MySpace, do not deserve the negative reputation that they have, as they have more postitive aspects of it then there are negative aspects. In the first round, the Con may ask any questions that will clear up any amiguity of the topic. I wish the Con best of luck in the debate!
Maggie37

Con

I accept your challenge and I am taking the con side of this argument. I am highly against the various social networking sites and will provide high examples an a valid argument as to why I a correct. I would like to propose the question of what is you reason for being pro on this topic?
pabeltrani

Pro

The answer to your question is as follows: social networking brings people together. In today's world, where everything is done electronically, it is usually harder for people to stay connected to one another. These various websites can be used as tools that people can use to talk with one another. How can something that can do this be anything but good? It is a central place where several people with a lot in common can also join various "groups" in which they can interact with similar people. This can bring people together and even cause, of further the friendships that individuals can have with one another. An better question to ask might be "what is there not to like."
Maggie37

Con

Maggie37 forfeited this round.
pabeltrani

Pro

pabeltrani forfeited this round.
Maggie37

Con

Maggie37 forfeited this round.
pabeltrani

Pro

pabeltrani forfeited this round.
Maggie37

Con

Maggie37 forfeited this round.
pabeltrani

Pro

pabeltrani forfeited this round.
Maggie37

Con

Maggie37 forfeited this round.